I got on the bike, and then helped her get on, in front of me. We sat facing each other, her naked little body, pressed against mine. We kissed and groped for while, just loving each other. Then she laid back on the tank, and I secured the strap tightly across her chest, just under her breasts. I made sure it was over both her arms as well. She giggled and made a token struggle, but she didn't complain. I fastened the second strap across her waist, cinching it tight. They also, confined her arms at her sides. She watched me through sultry lashes, and smiled at me. She tested the straps, as though assuring herself, that she was indeed secured.
There's something to be said for having a cute, naked girl, strapped helpless, to the top of your bike. It was sooo working for me! My jeans however, not so much. Spitfire argued, that there was no one within miles of us, and to stow them with her skirt. I looked at her, strapped there, naked on my bike... I stripped off my jeans, and threw them in the storage compartment, with her skirt. Then I mounted the bike again. She put her legs around my waist, and used them to pull us closer. I ran my hands over her tummy, and then up to squeeze her breasts, and then pinch her nipples. She gasped, and wiggled her bottom against me. She pulled me with her legs, as I pushed against her. I met an initial resistance. Spitfire is a small girl. All over. And things are usually “snug” when I enter her. But this seemed a little more “snug” than usual. I assumed it was just the unusual position we were in. She squirmed her little bottom, urging me with her legs, and mewling at me. I grabbed her hips, and pulled us together, pressing myself against her body. She wiggled and squirmed, grinding against me. Suddenly, I was past the resistance, and Spitfire's eyes flew open as she gasped at me. Something felt different.
“You okay?” I asked, thinking that maybe, she was still sore and swollen from earlier.
She grinned and nodded. “Oooh ya baby! Just move slow at first and let me get accustomed to you.” I gave her a puzzled look. She giggled a sultry, mischievous giggle. “Umm, baby, You umm.. Docked your “Love Rocket” in my “Cargo Bay”!” I took me a few seconds to get it.
“Oh babe! I'm sorry!” I started to pull back.
“Don't you fucking dare!” she shouted. Her legs locked around me, and she wiggled on the tank, trying to bring us closer together.
“Are you sure about this?” I asked.
“Yes baby. I liked the ride here... a LOT! As you could tell. It's just a little tighter, and we need to take it slow, but it feels sooooo good!” She squirmed some more, pulling me further in. “What about you baby? How does it feel to you?”
“It's umm... Definitely tighter! And I can feel you more, when you squeeze me down there.”
“Mmmmmmmmm I can feel you too baby! Now, stop fighting me, and cooperate already! I want my cargo bay full before I take off!” she giggled. I could feel every little giggle causing her to clench, and squeeze me. Now I understood why she moaned when she laughed! We both did that time. She squirmed and pulled, until there was no further to go. She made little happy noises as she ground against me. I couldn't resist. Having her strapped down in front of me like this,was too much of a temptation, I tickled her tummy. That made her squeal, and I nearly yelled out as her little bottom squeezed me. It was time to go!
I started the bike, and that was enough to make us both moan. It settled into it's idle, and I started down the path, slowly increasing our speed. The dip was fun, and got a squeal out of her, but not for the same reason this time. It was mostly the excitement of riding fast, while stripped naked, and strapped to the top of the bike. She was wiggling her bottom against me, but sitting on the bike, without the use of both my hands, my movement was rather limited.
So, I started turning down the front vibration dampener control.
As I said earlier, guys can feel the harmonics and vibrations too. But for us, it's just an all over the body feeling. Like laying on one of those vibrating beds, that you find in the cheap casinos. Not that big a deal. So most guys just leave the front dampener fully engaged. But once you are plugged into a partner... That changes the game!
I had it down to ninety five, before she realized something was happening. Her eyes were growing wide, and she was breathing faster, and making little mewling noises. Her eyes were locked onto my face, wondering what I was doing, and how. I didn't want this to be like her other experiences on the bike so far. They had all been quick, and almost violently intense. I wanted to play with her for a while. I turned the dial on the handlebar, down to eighty five. I felt her little bottom clenching me, pulling me. She moaned loud and closed her eyes. I turned it back up.
“What are you doing!?” she shouted. She was panting, but grinning at me too. “And how the hell are you doing it?” I glanced down into her eyes, and winked. I turned the dial back down. She gasped and moaned, squirming against me. I could feel every movement and sound she made, as it traveled through the sheath that gripped me so tightly. I turned it back up. “How are you doing that baby?” she asked. She was moaning and laughing at the same time now. I laughed too, causing small muscle contractions of my own, which made themselves felt deep within her. If I could feel her every move and twitch, then she could also feel mine.
I turned the control down to seventy five percent. She cried out, “OOOOOOOH MOOOORGAAAN!” I groaned aloud as she squeezed me. She was writhing against me now, moaning my name over and over. I turned the control back up, and waited for her to catch her breath. “Oh baby! I love you so much! But I swear...!” She never finished her sentence. I reached my left hand down, and placed it over her little honeypot. She was drenched. I ran my thumb up and down, collecting her “love dew”, and then rubbed it over her little button. She thrashed against her restraints, and bucked her hips against me, trying to rub herself against my hand. I grit my teeth, to control myself against her struggles. She screamed and moaned in frustration, as I moved my hand away, and placed it on her tummy. I waited for her to stop thrashing around. She was panting hard, when she finally opened her eyes again, to look at me. They were filled with lust and desire. “Morgan Black, I am sooooo going to get even with you for this!” But when I laughed, she did too. It left us both moaning again.
I smiled at her “I love you Spitfire Black!”
She smiled back, “I love you too Morgan Black! But if you don't make me come, right now, I will...”
I spun the dampener down to sixty percent. I touched her little honeypot again, and began making slow circles with my thumb. Around and around her little button. At the same time, I slowly dialed the dampener down ever further. I rubbed her little button up and down. She began to shudder. Her little bottom was clenching me in spasms, I was groaning and gritting my teeth. Her shudders increased, getting stronger and stronger. She was trying to keep her eyes on me, but they suddenly rolled back, as her eyes closed. Her head began to thrash from side to side. She drew a single long breath, and then moaned. The moan turned into a full fledged scream. Her hips and body thrashed against the restraints. I was glad I had pinned her arms down now. Her convulsions were squeezing me, and driving me over the edge. I pulled back as far as I could and then surged forward again. Once, twice, and then the third time, I released into her.
Another vehicle appeared on the road heading toward us.
There Spitfire and I were, naked as the day we were born, and both of us in the throes of our intense orgasms. And here were Pa and Terra driving past, heading for home. They both swiveled their heads as they passed, eyes wide, and both grinning. Once I had myself back under control, I turned the bike around, and headed for home. Spitfire lay, semiconscious, on the tank, her body convulsing against the restraints. Her head rolled from side to side, and her legs dangled, twitching, on each side of the bike.
I pulled into the yard. Pa and Terra were standing on the porch, waiting for us. Pa was laughing, as I stopped the bike, and unbuckled Spitfire from the tank.
“Have a nice ride, son?” he called.
Terra elbowed him in the ribs, but he slapped her resoundingly on the ass, and said, “Don't worry darlin'! You'll get your turn!” and he walked on into the house. I carried Spitfire into the ship, and deposited her on the bed. I started to head back to the bike for our clothes, but she said, “Wait.” and patted the bed beside her. I sat down next to her, and brushed the hair from her face. She rubbed against my hand like a kitten. Once the tremors began to subside, she finally opened her eyes and looked at me.
“I love you baby.” she whispered.
“I love you too, my little Spitfire.” I replied.
“That was the sexiest and most erotic thing, ever!”
“So you liked that did you? Even better than playing with your toys on the back?”
“Baby, it didn't even compare, it was sooo much better! It was scary, but a good kind of scary. I couldn't see where we were going, and we were going so fast! And then, being strapped down, so I couldn't move? For some reason, that made me feel so, sexy, and horny. Like I was a captured princess, and you were the handsome, but ruthless space pirate! I was completely at your mercy!” She giggled and blushed! “I.. really liked that part! All I could do, was to trust you to take care of me, and keep me safe. It reeeeeeeally turned me on!!! And then there was feeling you, and knowing that you were in my bottom! It felt sooo good, but also, so naughty at the same time!” She giggled. “Then you started making the bike vibrate. I still want to know how you were doing that! But anyways, it wasn't like my seat in the back, because it wasn't vibrating my little honeypot or anything. It was vibrating my back, and my bottom. But the best part, was that it was making YOU vibrate inside me! It wasn't the bike making me feel good, well, it kinda was... but it was YOU, that was inside me, and not a toy or anything!” A new tremor passed through her body, as she though about it.
“And it was YOU touching me, and running your hand over my body, fondling me. Then, when you started teasing my little button... Baby, I just can't tell you, how all of that made me feel. It wasn't me pushing a button on the datapad, and then having the bike just vibrate me into convulsions. It was YOU and I making love, with just a little help from the bike!”
She giggled again, and managed to sit up. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I pulled her onto my lap. We kissed and held each other for a while. It made me feel good to know that she still preferred me to the bike! I carried her into the shower, and we bathed each other. I went out, and got our clothes from the bike. But Spitfire, was already wearing a pair of her old cut-offs. She still wasn't bothering with a top, and I had a funny feeling, this was about to become her regular mode of dress. I sure didn't mind! I threw my jeans on and decided not to bother with a shirt either, with it bein' so warm and all. If Spitfire could get away with it, why couldn't I? We headed into the house, to face Pa and Terra. Pa had just gotten out of the shower, and came out of the bedroom with just his jeans on, rubbing a towel over his hair.
“Sorry Pa.” I said, when we came though the door.
“For what boy?” he asked.
“You know... naked on the bike and all.”
“Hell son! There's nothing to be sorry about. It made an old man feel good to see two young people in love! It was the look on your face that killed me! I haven't laughed that hard in years! Now, if that had been the Mutogen contractor coming out for a meeting, he might have had a bit of a shock. Next time, take the other path around the fields instead, just in case!” He laughed and slapped me on the shoulder. Then he wrapped Spitfire in his arms, and lifted her from the ground. He kissed her, and set her back down. “Besides, how does he think HE was conceived?” He winked at her, as he walked toward the kitchen.
I stared after him, with an open mouth, while Spitfire laughed in delight. He didn't even turn around before saying, “Close your mouth boy, you're gonna catch flies.” I closed my mouth. Pa returned a few seconds later with a glass of water, and sat on the couch. I sat in the chair with Spitfire in my lap, just like the night before. Terra finally made her appearance, and managed to shock me yet again. She had a towel wrapped around her hair, and a pair of black panties, that rivalled Spitfires smallest, and nothing more. She smiled and greeted us, and gave Spitfire a great big wink. Pa goosed her mostly bare bottom, as she passed him, on her way to the kitchen. She brought out drinks for the rest of us, before Pa grabbed her, and pulled her down beside him.
She giggled and slapped at him, before cuddling up against him. He had his arm around her shoulders, and his big old hand fell to cover her breast. I almost choked on my drink, when he grinned, and gave her a squeeze right there in front of us. I looked at Spitfire, but she simply sat in my lap and grinned. They told us that everything had been arranged for the following day, and that it would be held at the city hall. Pa said the Justice of the Peace owed him a favor. There would be a few other people there, about eight or ten, they figured. All very informal. Spitfire looked at me, but I said, “Better wait till after their ride...”
Pa grinned, and turned to Terra. “That's right, darlin'! Seems you think, I may have forgotten how to ride a bike like that.” Terra began to protest, but Pa got to his feet, and pulled her up with him. “You can go, dressed just like that if you like. I sure wouldn't mind!”
She laughed, and punched him, before going to their room to dress. Spitfire jumped up, and grabbed Pa's hand and began pulling him outside. I followed, wondering what she was up to now. She pulled him over to the bike and started whispering to him. I had a sneaking suspicion... Terra appeared, wearing her red and white checkered shirt, rolled up real high and tied in the front. She also had a tiny pair of cut-offs that looked just like Spitfires! Full of holes, and so short, they only covered the top half of her bottom! Spitfire ran to Terra and told her to go change her shorts for a skirt. When Terra asked why, Spitfire simply said, “Trust me!” Terra did, and went back inside. Spitfire resumed her hurried conversation with Pa. I just stood and observed. I figure this way, nobody could blame me later. Spitfire had me register Pa with the bike, so he could operate it, and then I went over the controls with him. Most were the same, but with a few minor differences. He even took it around the yard a few times,to make sure he had it all down. Terra reappeared wearing a very short, white, summer dress. Pa had the bike idling, but just before Terra climbed on, Spitfire ran up said something to her, then held out her hand. Terra had a puzzled look on her face, but she reached under her dress, and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and handed them to Spitfire. Then she climbed on the back.
I laughed.
Her eyes grew big when her bare “lady parts” hit the seat, and she threw her arms around Pa's middle. Spitfire showed her how the arms folded down to help hold her in. Then, Pa turned and gave Spitfire a big wink, and started to slowly drive in a big circle, around the yard. I knew the moment he began turning down Terra's dampeners, she squealed and jumped. Pa laughed, and then accelerated off down the road. They were almost to the tree line, when we heard Terra cry out. Then we could hear more cries and squeals, as the bike roared away.
“What did you tell him to do?” I asked Spitfire.
“First, to set the dampeners to eighty percent. Then slowly go down from there. Then I told him, when he though she was ready, to hit button number three.”
“What exactly, does that third button do anyway?” I hadn't had a chance to find out, before now.
Spitfire gave me the most mischievous, evil grin, I had ever seen on her face. “Lock and load baby! Lock and loooooad!”
We heard a distant scream, echoing through the hills.
Lock and load. In other words, it activated both buttons one, and two, at the same time. Spitfire said they would extend slowly, and then stop about halfway. “You are an evil little pixie, Mrs. Spitfire Black!” I said.
“Don't you ever forget it, Mr. Morgan Black!” she answered back.
Pa rode back into sight a few minutes later, grinning ear to ear. Terra was sprawled on the back seat, incoherent. Her body convulsing and shaking. He stopped, and looked at Spitfire for a few seconds, laughing and shaking his head at her. Then he got off, gathered up the senseless Terra, and carried her up to the house. He laughed the whole time.
We followed after them.
No comments:
Post a Comment