Mr. Jonah Black
Gratsky District
Sector 4-16
Lave
Dear Pa,
I'm sorry for not getting in touch with you sooner, but things have been a bit hectic now that I am a bona fide spacer. But I am okay, and things is goin' real good. So good in fact, that I am sendin' you 250 credits on the enclosed cred-chip. That should put both you and the farm in real good shape. Now you can hire out and get someone to clear that jungle on section 12.
I wish I could tell you everything that's happened pa, but there has just been so much. I've met some real nice people. One of them you may have already met. She said she would find you and introduce herself. Her name's Terra, and if she hasn't showed up yet, then I am enclosing a picture of her, so you will know what she looks like. And so's you don't shoot her, thinkin' she's after your still! Ha ha! She's real pretty pa, as you can see in the picture, and I like her a lot, so you be nice to her now, you hear?
There's been others too pa. A real nice old feller, that reminded me a lot of you, helped me out a little while back. I never even found out his name though. Course, there have been some that wasn't so nice. I've even had to fight off a couple of pirates, but don't worry, it wasn't no big deal. Aria gets me out of any trouble I get into. Oh! Aria is my ship pa! Actually, I named the ship Aria to the Stars! Ain't that pretty? But Aria is actually the 'artificial intelligence' that runs the ship, but she's more than that pa, she's my friend too.
I guess I better go for now pa. I got a passenger and a load of computer parts to deliver, the usual boring stuff! I hope you're doin' good too, I am goin' to try and make my way back toward Lave, and if I can, I will stop in and see you!
Love ya pa, and say hi to Terra for me if you see her! Take care.
Morgan

No comments:
Post a Comment