![]() |
| A Mischievous Spitfire |
Spitfire turned and laughed. She jiggled her breasts up and down, causing the little bells to tinkle madly. Then, with no hesitation, she lifted up her shirt to show both Pa and Terra her nipple rings and bells. Pa laughed, and Terra, “oohed!” She examined them closely, commenting on the designs and the little hand clasps, and asking if it had hurt and such.
That's when she noticed Spitfire's ring.
She looked from Spitfire's hand to mine, then raised her eyes to my face. I gave her a sheepish grin. She glanced up at my Pa to see if he had noticed. He was too busy admiring Spitfires nipple rings. So she looked back at me. “Morgan, is there something you want to tell us?” she prompted.
“No Terra, not that I can think of...” I was turning blue trying not to laugh.
“Morgan Bartholomew Black! You big liar! You're as bad as your father! Now spill it!”
“You mean the part where Spitfire and I got married?” I asked innocently?
Pa's face was shocked. Spitfire and Terra's squeals built up together, until they could contain them no longer. Pa and I winced a they burst forth. Pa slapped me on the shoulder and hugged me again. Then we had to trade partners, for another round of kissing, and hugging, and crying, and squealing. Pa was holding Spitfire, who was wrapped tight around him. He was telling her, how much he loved her, and how proud he was, to have her as a real member of the family now. He looked over at me, and with tears in his eyes, said, “You done mighty damn fine boy! Mighty damn fine! I'm damn proud of you both!” Terra was hugging me tight, and she whispered in my ear. “The first moment I saw you, Morgan Black, I loved you. And I love you even more now. She's a dear, sweet, darling girl, and I love her too. I don't think you could have picked any better in the galaxy. I am so happy for you, you big lug!” She kissed me long and hard, and for just a moment, it was like being with her back on the station.
I whispered back in her delicate ear, “I love you too Terra. Not like I did on the station, but even more now. Even if you did throw me over for my father!” I winked at her and she slapped me on the chest. “Welcome to my family, Terra. Now I can love you forever.”
We all boohooed a little more, then I had to introduce them to Little Nipper. He had been barking and jumping around our legs the entire time. Sensing the joy and happiness of his “pack”, had sent him into a happy frenzy, but the crying had him confused. Once Pa and Terra had greeted him as well, he calmed down and began to explore.
“So, when's the ceremony going to be?” asked Spitfire.
Pa looked at Terra, and she raised a brow at him. “Well, we got things we gotta do tomorrow, how about the day after?” Terra smiled, and agreed. They were just like us, and wanted to keep it quiet and simple.
Now that things had calmed down a mite, I took them aboard Aria to show them around. Terra had seen it before of course. She and I had pretty much screwed each others brains out, in every room on the ship. But Pa was like a little kid in a toy store. As we walked through the cargo bay, he craned his neck this way and that. Then, he saw the Monster.
“YeeHaw Son! Now that there is a beautiful machine! You remember that old one I used to have?” He looked at Spitfire. “Bonehead here, drove it into a swamp and sunk it!” Everyone laughed. Although, to be fair, I still thought that one of the stabilizers went out, and caused me to swerve off the road. I told him, that he could take Terra for a ride tomorrow. At first he seemed reluctant, but then Terra egged him on, “What's wrong honey, you forget how to ride?”
He grabbed her bottom with both hands, and goosed her, causing her to squeal and laugh! "I'll show you, who can ride what, later on tonight!" Then, he gave her a you-asked-for-it grin, “Alright son, I'll take you up on that, when we get back tomorrow!”
He whistled and marveled his way through the ship. He was amazed at how plush the passenger quarters were, with their rich, fine, furnishings. We finally ended up on the bridge. I let Pa sit in the Captains seat and showed him all the controls, Spitfire was sitting in my lap, and she whispered in my ear.
“That there is a right fine idea, Mrs Black! I will see what I can arrange!” I told her.
“What are you two whispering about?” asked Terra.
“Who us?” asked Spitfire, with her most innocent big eyed look.
“All right you two, have it your way.” She smiled, and gave us a suspicious look. We finally went back into the house, and the girls got dinner ready. Pa and I talked about the farm, and what he and Terra were planning to do, once they got married and such.
“After we decided to get married, we also decided to use some of the credits you were sending us, to pay off her land. I have been able to buy enough drones and bots now, and the farm pretty much runs itself. I don't know how to thank you boy! You really did it! I am so proud of you.”
“Well Pa, it was all you and that damn cereal box, that made it all possible. If it weren't for you and that silly contest, there wouldn't be a Terra or a Spitfire for either one of us!” Terra called us to dinner.
Afterwords, we all moved to the living room, Pa and Terra cuddled on the couch, and Spitfire cuddled on my lap, in a big comfy chair. Then, Spitfire began telling them our stories. They knew about her “birthdays” already, but not about the actual party. Spitfire's eyes sparkled as she described it. She ran to the ship and grabbed her picture they “gave” her. They hadn't actually seen my little Spitfire dance yet, and they were enthralled. She told them about getting her pilots license. I tried to suggest she show them her nano-dress, but she elbowed me in the ribs, and gave me a look. One that I interpreted as “SHHHH!” I didn't understand why she wanted to keep that a secret, but I trusted she had her reasons, so I shushed. She continued on. She told them about her first pirate battle, and both Pa and Terra's eyes became huge. Not only was she a pilot, but she had fought and killed pirates too. They both looked at me, as if for confirmation, and I nodded and let them know, our little Spitfire had more then earned her name! She told them about our casino adventure. And without going into much detail about her outfit, she told about her winning the amateur strip contest. Pa near burst a gut laughing, and Terra stared open mouthed at my little Spitfire, having the guts to do something like that. She told them about finding Little Nipper, who perked up at the sound of his name bein' mentioned. And then she told them about getting her four gold rings and our tattoos.
“Four rings?” My Pa asked, confused. Terra elbowed him in the ribs, and Spitfire giggled as she pointed at the front of her shorts. Pa finally understood. Then we both showed them our tattoos. My t-shirt was too tight to pull to the side, so I slipped it off. Spitfire could have pulled hers aside, but in a show of solidarity, she pulled her top off as well. Once they had examined them, I started to put my shirt back on, but Spitfire grabbed it, and pushed me back down in the chair. Then she tossed both of our shirts over another chair, and cuddled back onto my lap. Neither Pa, nor Terra, seemed the least bit surprised or bothered, so... on with our tale.
I picked up from there, and told them about my birthday. How she had not only given me the Monster, but about giving me herself. And how that made me realize I wanted to marry her. Spitfire was quiet during most of the story, and blushed through all of it. We both told them about the wedding, and what all the pilots had done for us. Terra and Spitfire both teared up at that part, and Spitfire kissed me, and snuggled deeper into my lap. I told them about her wild night in the bar afterwards, which had Pa laughing again. We both told them about the attack of the giant slug. Spitfire, about how “Nipper and I risked our lives to save her, by attracting the monsters attention as she ran for the ship!” And I, about “My brave little Spitfire, standing naked on the loading ramp, firing her laser, until it glowed red. Thereby saving both Nipper and I.” We left out the dangling frank and beans part. And I didn't mention, that I thought we probably could have walked back to the ship, faster than the slug could have followed. Still, it sounded good, and Pa and Terra were spellbound through it all. We also left out Spitfires experiences on the Monster. Let them find out about that, on their own tomorrow!
Spitfire's last story for the night, was about the Thargoids. And somehow, she managed to make me sound far more brave and heroic than I really had been at the time. I remembered my gut heaving, almost pants-wetting fear, and my near bowel-evacuating panic. She remembered my cool, calm, bravery. And how, with icy steel nerves, I defeated them one after the other. Until finally, I flew the ship straight down the Thargoid's throat, and fired my missile. Pa and Terra had listened to the whole story, with mouths and eyes wide open. I finally had to pipe up, and tell them, that if it hadn't been for Spitfire, we would have both died in that battle! Spitfire started crying, as I told them that it was actually SHE who had saved us. Terra ran over and hugged her, crying tears of her own. Pa just sat there stunned. By this time, we were all emotionally wrung out and exhausted, and everyone decided to call it a night. Terra had moved in with Pa now, and so Spitfire, Nipper and I said goodnight, and went to our bed aboard Aria.
We all had breakfast in Aria's common room, the next morning. Spitfire and I made waffles, eggs, bacon, toast, and juice. Pa just couldn't get over how big Aria was inside. She was larger than his whole house, after all. After breakfast, they headed into town to take care of farm business, legal papers, rings, justice of the peace, etc. After they left, Spitfire finally told me about her idea, and why she hadn't wanted to talk about her nano-dress in front of Pa and Terra. It was another brilliant idea, and I told her so. She glowed. We sat there looking at each other across the table. She was wearing her tiny leather micro skirt, and hadn't bothered with a top at all today.
Her eyes sparkling as she grinned at me, the corners of her lips, twitching ever so slightly. We were alone on the farm...
“You want to go for a ride, don't you.” I said. She nodded quickly with constrained excitement. I grinned. She took off for the cargo bay like a shot, a single long squeal echoing behind her. The sun was warm, as I drove the bike down the cargo ramp. Spitfire was waiting at the bottom, barefoot and topless. I stopped at the bottom and killed the engines, so we could talk without having to shout. “So which way are you going to try first?” I asked with a grin. She thought about it for a second, and then climbed up on the back, to her seat.
“Don't start it yet okay?” she asked.
“Okay, you just tell me when you're ready, babe.” I assured her.
I watched my datapad. Her dampeners dropped down to eight five percent. I also noted the three new buttons. Buttons one and two had sliders next to them, button three did not. I saw button one activate, and then the slider begin to slowly climb to about half way. I heard Spitfire gasp behind me, and I laughed. She giggled and slapped me on the shoulder. She wiggled a bit, then I watched the slider move to the top. Spitfire gave a sexy, satisfied moan. I found myself growing hard just watching the sliders and hearing her reactions. I watched the datapad with fascination. The second button lit up, and the slider rose a couple of notches. Spitfire squealed, and then gave a throaty giggle. The slider rose a little more. “Oooooh!” She moaned and then wiggled a bit, then the slider continued to climb. She stopped for a few seconds at the halfway point. She was breathing hard, as she accustomed herself to this new feeling. She was pressed against my back. Her free hand was around my chest, clutching and releasing my t-shirt over and over, like a kitten kneading its' paws. The slider continued its climb. She inhaled sharply, and then moaned with pleasure, as the slider reached the top.
“Are you ok?” I asked.
She nodded against my back. “Oooooooh ya baby! Just give me a minute to get used to it.”
I laughed again, and received a halfhearted slap on the back.
“Does it umm... feel alright?”
She gave a low, sexy, naughty, laugh. “Oh ya, it feels juuuust fine. It's just really, umm... tight. And well, I feel really... full?” She giggled, which evidently caused a chain reaction, and it turned into a moan. I saw her dampeners go back up to ninety five percent. Then she said, “ At least I can't fall off the bike now!” I 'bout died laughing. Spitfire laughed to, but evidently, laughing caused other sensations as well. She slapped my back and said, “Okay, start it up, but don't rev it!” I grinned, but did as she asked. The engines roared to life, and my little Spitfire screamed. Her body clenched, her fingers digging into my chest. Her thighs squeezed my hips and the side of the bike. The bike settled into its' idle, and she slowly began to relax. “Give me a few seconds!” Once she caught her breath, she patted my chest to let me know she was ready. I began to move slowly down the road.
It was pretty warm out, I decided to take her to the swimmin' hole for a dip. I figured she was going to need to cool off by then! She was giggling and moaning, all at the same time behind me. She had managed to unbuttoned my jeans, and had her hands down the front of my pants. I increased our speed. She was rubbing against my back, moaning and mewling. She was close, but so was the water hole. I turned her dampeners down to seventy five. Then I hit a dip in the path, a large one. Lev-bikes don't “bottom out”. The levitation field generators simply don't allow it. However, that doesn't prevent it's riders, from becoming weightless for a moment... Right before they plop back down, into their seats. Spitfire screamed. Her hands flew out of my pants, as her orgasm took her, and her convulsions threw her against her backrest.
I arrived at the watering hole. I stopped the bike and shut it down. My little Spitfire had passed out. I started to lower slider number two. She gave a little incoherent scream and continued to jump, twitch and shake. I slowly lowered it the rest of the way, then turned off the button. Then, I did the same with the second one. She was moaning and whimpering. Her tummy muscles contracting over and over, as the orgasm continued. Her legs and arms were shaking, her eyes were closed, and her mouth open. I unfastened her little skirt, and lifted her from the seat. Then I laid her in the sand, next to the water, as I stripped my own clothes off. I picked her up, and I waded out a bit, until I could sit down in the water, with her on my lap. I splashed cool water over her chest and neck, wiping her face with my cool wet fingers. A minute or two later, she began to regain consciousness.
She opened her eyes, they were were glassy and unfocused, then she shut them again. “I'm coming, I'm coming! Oh Morgan, I'm coming again!" She shouted and moaned as another orgasm took her. A couple more passed, before she opened her eyes again, and managed a weak smiled for me. “I love you baby!” she said, as she gasped for breath. I was starting to worry a mite as the fourth orgasm hit her. Finally however, they receded into her normal little tremors and twitches. I was holding her up, as she floated on her back in the water. She opened her eyes again, and this time focused on mine. “Oh my fucking stars baby! That was... That was...”
“Intense?” I prompted.
“That's an understatement!” her body shivered with another aftershock. “I just kept coming, over and over and over again.”
“I know, I was there!”
She laughed, and weakly slapped my chest. “Oh baby, my bottom and my little fluffy are throbbing and tingling.” She shuddered as she gingerly touched herself between her thighs, then moving her hands away quickly.
“Your little fluffy?” I laughed.
She laughed, and said, “Well? Pussy and cunt sound insulting.Vagina just sounds so... clinical and, gynecological! What do you call it?”
I thought about it for a while. “Well my little Bee, the most obvious choice for yours, would be your “Honey Pot”! Or another one that fits you, would be your “Spasm Chasm”. She laughed and squirmed in the water. I continued, “Or, there's the “Tunnel of Love”, your “Little Peach”, “Love Muffin”, or “Panty Hamster”.”
Tears were running from the corners of her eyes as she laughed. “Stop! Please stop! My tummy muscles are so sore! Okay. Okay, then, my little “honey pot” is throbbing and tingling!”
“Want me to kiss it better?” I leered.
“NO! Noooo! Don't you even think about touching it right now!” I got her to swim around for while, and I rubbed her legs and arms to help stretch out her cramped muscles. Then I got a blanket from the bike, and spread it in the sunshine, over the warm sand. She managed to walk out of the water, with my help, and then collapsed on the blanket. The warm sun relaxed her, to the point of falling asleep. I turned her over every now and then, so she wouldn't burn. After an hour and a half, she seemed to recover.
“You feeling better?” I asked.
She gave me a steamy look. “I feel reeeeeeealy good, baby!” She stretched and writhed sensuously on the blanket. ”Wanna feel me and see?” She gave me a sultry look and giggle.
I gently put my hand over her little mound, “Still tender?”
“Mmmmmmmmmm.” She closed her eyes and smiled, as she shook her head no. She rolled over onto her tummy, and stuck her little bottom up in the air. “Maybe you better check back there too, while you are at it.” I gave her bottom a little slap, and she squealed and smiled. “Time for another ride!” she said. I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, and was about to lodge a formal protest, but then she added, “This time, I want to ride on the front!”

No comments:
Post a Comment