Sunday, August 17, 2014

Chapter 2 - Up, Up, And Away!


Yep, that there was the start of it all. My old man, sitting at the breakfast table, readin' a box of cereal, and enterin' some dang blasted contest to win a freaking SPACE SHIP!

"Would you like something to drink sir?" the suborbital stewardess asked for the second time.

"Hunh wha...? I replied.

You see, I was still a might fuzzy headed with all the things that had been happening to me since that day in the middle of that mutanana field. I had just spent three days bein' poked, prodded, pinched, inspected, examined, and shot full of strange and rather painful "vaccinations" (which no doubt contributed to my current fuzzy headed condition!), all in preparation for my flight to the Lave Galcop space station. And there, I was to finally receive my very own space ship.

"Sir, I said, would you like something to drink? Or perhaps a stimtab?" The stewardess was looking at me a bit worriedly.

"Umm... no, no thank you ma'am" I finally managed to blurt. Was my tongue getting bigger, or was it just a side affect of the drugs?

As the stewardess continued down the isle, I was still coherent enough to note her nice behind in that tight little miniskirt that all the stewardesses wore!

Mutogen Food Corp. was payin' for my first class flight to the Rorcht Space Center in Borksht, and from there, I was to board a shuttle to the orbiting Galcop station. They said there was even going to be some kind of ceremony on the station when they presented me with my ship. They said I might even be on television!

The stewardess was coming back with her little drink cart, and her little skirt. My eyes were glued, my right hand twitched.

I didn't have much experience when it came to women. My ma died when I was four, and livin' out in the "boonies" like we did... Well, we weren't exactly neck deep in women folk out there. Hell, we weren't even ankle deep in 'em.

The only girl I had any experience with at all, was that little Elly May Boureguard. She and her parents had a mutapaya farm about 2 miles through the jungle from us. I used to sneak off from doin' chores and meet up with her down by the abandoned quarry.

When we was little, it was so we could go skinny dippin in the water there. Then, as we got older, swimmin' turned into a pinch and tickle. We would scramble out of our clothes and then race each other to the water. 'Course, as time went on, I began to fall behind on purpose so as to enjoy the view. My, how she would squeal and laugh when I would slap or pinch that little bottom jiggling just in front of me...

"Sir! I asked if you are sure there is nothing I can get you?" The stewardess had stopped next to me on her return trip down the isle.

"Oh! Umm.. No thank you ma'am, I can't rightly think of anything at the moment ma'am." I stammered.

She smiled kindly, and then proceeded towards the back of the transport.

"Attention all passengers! We will be landing at the Rorcht Space Center in just a few minutes. The weather is rainy and wet as usual. We hope you have enjoyed your flight." Came the captains voice over the speaker system.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, and tried to put all thoughts of Elly May, stewardesses and pert little bottoms out of my mind. I was about to be launched into space!

No comments: