It was my turn to sleep in the middle. I had really come to look forward to snuggling with the girls. One under each arm. Their arms and legs entwined together over mine. It was like our very own puppy pile. Angel woke me as she rolled away from me, and began a long, sinuous stretch. I was lying on my side facing her, and I cracked my eyes open and watched. She arched her back and stretched her arms over her head, slowly bending her torso from side to side. She bent each long leg up individually, sliding them against each other. Her nipples became hard and puckered in the cool air. I watched in fascination. She turned her head and looked into my eyes. She grinned at me.
She brought her arms down, placing her hands on her tummy. She slid them slowly up her body and over her breasts. She closed her eyes, as she squeezed them in her hands and pushed them together. Then she pulled on the golden rings that pierced her nipples, until they were stretched taut before releasing them. She slid her hands back down to her tummy, and opened her eyes to look at me again. Her hands continued downward this time, to disappear between her thighs. She touched herself for a few moments as she watched me. Then she smiled again and rolled over to face me. Her head just inches from mine. She still had one hand between her own thighs, as she reached out with her other hand to grip me. I was rock hard and throbbing by this time. Then, she kissed me. Long, slow and deeply. When she pulled away, she whispered, “Good morning!” She gave me one last squeeze, then giggled as she slipped out of bed. Her hips swaying from side to side as she sashayed out the door.
“Why, that little tease!” I muttered with a grin. Two could play at that game. I got up and headed for the bathroom. When I came out, Spitfire pulled me into a breathtaking kiss on her way in. I wasn't complaining, but it was going to be a long day if this kept up. I pulled on my jeans, and went to the common room to start breakfast. Angel came in, wearing a plaid micro-schoolgirl skirt. Complete with ponytails, and another barely-there halter top. She sat at the table with a smirk, Spitfire came in shortly after, in her little black leather micro-skirt. She hadn't bothered with a shirt at all.
She hugged me from behind, and gave me a grope, “Morning baby!”
I managed to goose her under her skirt, as she walked to the table. “Morning to you too, babe!” I said as she gave a little squeal and giggle.
Then, she came up beside Angels chair, her breasts were next to Angels face. Then, I watched as she leaned down to lick Angels neck up to her ear, and grope her breast. “Morning Angel.” she said huskily, in her ear.
Angel visibly shivered and goose bumps covered her skin. She giggled, “Umm... morning yourself, Sweet Cheeks.” she replied.
Spitfire winked at me over the top of Angels head. How did she know that Angel had teased me this morning? Because she was obviously out for revenge on my behalf. She came back over, and helped me put breakfast on the table. Afterwards, Angel cleaned up, while I went to the bridge to do the daily checks with Aria. Spitfire puttered around in various equipment panels for a few minutes. Then, she took Angel with her to do her daily check on the engines. They returned about an hour later, covered in grease and dirt.
“Better go shower Angel.” said Spitfire.
“Ya, back in a bit.” answered Angel.
The instant Angel left the room, Spitfire grabbed me and hauled me over to an access hatch. She opened it and then whispered, “This leads to the crew quarters bathroom. I turned all the hot water off to them, and then turned up the chillers on the cold water. If Sugar Tits wants a cold shower, she can have a COLD shower!” I had to grit my teeth to keep from laughing. Moments later, we heard the scream. Spitfire quickly closed the panel, “Want to help me get cleaned up baby?” she asked with a wicked grin.
We hurried to our shower and stripped. Angel's dripping wet head poked in just then, “Umm. Somethings wrong with the water in the crews shower, it's ice fucking cold. Can I use yours when you're done?”
Spitfire grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bathroom. “Nope, that wastes water. You'll just have to shower with us.”
“But...” was all Angel managed to say before Spitfire pushed her into the shower, and then pulled me in behind her. Once we were all wet, I grabbed the shampoo, and started on Spitfire's hair. Leaving Angel to wash, starting with the soap. I watched mesmerized as she lathered Spitfire's face and neck, then arms and shoulders. I nearly groaned as she began on her chest, running her soapy hands over her breasts over and over. I washed her back and bottom, as Angel moved lower. Our fingers met a few times between Spitfires thighs, as I made sure every inch was clean. By the time Angel had finished her legs, Spitfire was panting and trembling.
"Okay," she said breathlessly, "Angels turn."
“I umm... I can..." she stuttered.
“Yes, we both know you can, Angel, but now it's our turn to tease.” said Spitfire. Angles eyes widened. Spitfire tugged at her hair, coaxing her to bend her head back, while I began with the soap. I followed the same routine that she had with Spitfire. Working my way down her body, making sure to wash every nook and cranny carefully. Angels eyes were closed as she panted and moaned, her tummy muscles were beginning to spasm, and her arms and legs trembled. Spitfire and I paid special attention to the area between her thighs, before I proceeded down her long legs. Then Spitfire rinsed her off, and turned off the water. We stepped back, Spitfire snuggled with her back against me as we waited. Angel opened her eyes and looked at us, twitching, confused, and dazed.
“Angel, if you want to make love to Morgan, then make love to him already. He and I have already talked about this. Just like you and I have talked about it.” Well, this was a bit of a shock to me, but I kept my mouth shut. She continued, “If what is poking me in the butt right now is an indicator, he is most definitely willing to make love to you!” She wiggled her bottom against me as if to emphasize her point. “But I am not going to let you tease him to that point, and then walk away and leave him aching. When I tease him, it's because we both know he can grab me and fuck my brains out, right then and there. No matter where we are, or who is watching!” She looked up at me over her shoulder and grinned. “But he can't do that with you. You like Morgan, I know you do. But you're still afraid of him because he's a man. We both understand that! That's why he won't “make the first move”. He doesn't want to hurt you, he doesn't want to scare you. You need to decide if, and when, you're ready. We will both wait. But in the meantime, dress or don't, however you want. Flirt and play all you want. We both enjoy and relish it! But don't ever deliberately tease him and touch him, then walk away to leave him aching. Not unless you are willing to back it up. Because I won't stand for it. Clear?”
Angel looked at Spitfire as if seeing her for the first time. Then she nodded, and looked up at me. “I'm sorry. But I didn't really mean to hurt you this morning. I just felt so good when I woke up, and you were watching me, and I could see... umm, the affect I was having on you. That made me feel so... sexy and stuff. But I wasn't ready, and I took it too far.”
I smiled and stepped around Spitfire. I held out my arms, and Angel came and hugged me. “It's okay Angel. No permanent harm done.” I grinned at her, and she smiled back. “But please do let me know, if and when you're ready, because that was one hell of a show this morning!” This earned me a giggle and a blush.
Spitfire came over and hugged her too. Then she said, “Now, I am going to fuck Morgans brains out. You can go take another cold shower, or you can stay and watch. You can even participate if you like, but hurry up and decide, because he has been teased enough for one day. And I am so fucking horny after that shower, that I am ready to fucking pop.” Angel and I both raised our eyebrows at her language.
“Umm. I 'll let you two have fun this time,” she looked up at me, “and maybe next time I'll be ready. I promise not to tease like that again, unless I am.” I smiled and nodded at her as she left the shower enclosure.
Then Spitfire proceeded to fuck my brains out.
However, it was me that had to carry her to the bridge, when Aria announced we had fifteen minutes to witchspace exit. We were both still naked, as I deemed it too much trouble to try and dress either of us, while she was still convulsing. Angel was already dressed, and in her preferred seat when we got there. I shocked her when I handed Spitfire to her, still in the throes of her after-shocks. Then I plopped, weak kneed, into my own seat. Angel wrapped her arms around her, and held her on her lap, to keep her from falling to the floor. She was smirking ear to ear.
“She always like this after... you know?” she asked.
“After “fucking my brains out”? Ya, pretty much.” I answered.
Angel giggled. Spitfire's eyes were closed, but she smiled and made a weak attempt to flip me off. It wasn't very effective, as another convulsion took her just then. Angel gave me an appraising look and smiled at me. We popped out of witchspace a few minutes later.
The buoy was clear, so I waited for Aria to locate the station, and then hit the torus drive. We mass-locked on a trade convoy of three ships. I squirted past them, and hit the torus again. Spitfire was partly coherent by the time I came to at the next mass-lock. We had three orange blips on the screen, and a second later they turned red.
“Shit.” I muttered. They were just another group of idiots, that targeted us while we were still out of their range. But they weren't out of mine. They were starboard of us, so I reoriented Aria and locked onto the first target, a Mamba.
“D.T.T. Snake Charm...” was all he managed to say before I turned him into sparks and dust. The D.T.T. Manta next to him was the next to go. The last ship was another Mamba, and he lit up my forward shield as he drilled into it with his laser. I flipped Aria over and skunked him.
When it was over, I looked over at Angel. Tears were running down her face, but she hadn't made a sound the entire time. Spitfire had her arms wrapped around her neck, holding her close.
“You okay?” I asked.
She looked at me, “Any one of them, could have been me.” she said hoarsely.
“Yes, you're right. And the next ship they attacked, could have been another simple country boy. Trying to protect two special and precious girls, that he loved. Only he might not have been as lucky as I was, just now.”
She looked at me with a small smile and nodded. Spitfire wiped the tears from Angels face, and Angel said, “I know, and I understand. It just hits me hard every time I realize, that if it wasn't for you two, I might be dead by now.” I reached out and gently stroked her tear stained cheek, and Spitfire held her tight and stroked her hair. Three more ships attacked us before we made it to the station. But when I looked at Angel, she just looked back at me and gave me a determined, bittersweet smile. She shed no more tears. Once we reached the station, Spitfire and I got dressed, then got busy with our chores. Angel went out on the hull, and began scrubbing carbon burns. She scrubbed, as if she were trying to scrub away her past.
Isanlequ is in the Saantari sector, and seemed to be thin on rich high tech systems. None of the available contracts were worth our time, so we stocked the hold with furs and liquor. The closest rich tech system was Tiraor, about five days away, though it was only a tech level ten planet. However, we figured we could sell our cargo there at least. We spent the night at the station, and it was Angels' turn in the middle. The next morning I awoke, tangled in her arms and legs. Spitfire was spooning her from the other side. I carefully extricated myself, and went to the head. They were both sitting on the edge of the bed yawning and stretching as I came out. Spitfire stood, and gave me a big kiss, before heading to the bathroom. Then Angel stopped and gave me a kiss as well, before heading to the crew quarters, and the bathroom there. I smiled as I threw on my jeans, and headed for the bridge. Chores done, we took off for Tiraor.
During the next five days, we attended our routines. Angel was a decent mechanic. She wasn't nearly as good as Spitfire, but she knew her way around the basics. That meant less work for both of them. I took care of inventories, and ran system checks with Aria. The rest of the time, we simply enjoyed being together. Spitfire taught us how to play poker. Which got interesting when it turned into a game of strip poker. I'm not sure what it is, but seeing a girl naked, is completely different than watching one take off their clothes. Of course they cheated and ran to the bedroom to put on extra clothes, too. Not only panties, but it was the first time I had ever seen either one wear a bra! Of course, their bras, were actually half bras. More like breast shelves that a full bra. But no matter, it added a little spice to the game. And usually resulted in Spitfire and I in the bedroom, winner got to be on top!
We also listened to the Milky Way Kid on hyper-radio. The girls would bounce and dance around the bridge, with Nipper barking and adding to the chaos. This was a favorite activity of mine. Not dancing, but watching them. On a few occasions, the bumping and grinding would get a little carried away, and clothes would begin to fly. Spitfire told Angel the story of her strip contest. I had to verify the truth of it, as Angel couldn't believe Spitfire would do such a thing. This then led to both of them working on strip routines, with me as the guinea pig. Spitfire even began talking about having a stripper pole put in the common room! I lost that argument as well. But I did manage to stipulate, that it had to be removable or retractable, in case we had passengers. They both agreed. Sigh.
After one such energetic routine, Spitfire went to the common room for a drink, leaving Angel and I on the bridge. Angel was hot and sweaty as she plopped into the seat next to me. She grinned at me, and I gave her a grin back. Then, her eyes became serious, and she stared into mine. Seconds passed before she said, “Morgan... umm... tonight, umm... I mean, would you, umm...” she began to blush, mutomato red. “I mean, I umm... really want to...”
“Brought you some water too, Sugar Tits!” said Spitfire, as she brought Angel a dew covered glass. Angel took it, with a glance and smile at me, and they went back to talking about their “routines”.
The next day, we arrived at Tiraor. Spitfire was Captain and started us toward the station. On our third mass-lock, we watched a group of five pirates slide past us, without a hail. We all breathed a sigh of relief. Eventually, we arrived at the station. It was late, and we were tired, so we decided to wait till morning before messing with cargo and such. It was Spitfire's turn in the middle. During the night, I felt Angel get out of the bed. But instead of going to the head, she left the room. I waited for a few minutes to see if she would return. Finally, curiosity got the better of me, and I got up to see where she had gone. I found her in the crews quarters, in Spitfire's old bed, crying.
“Angel? What's wrong?” I asked, sitting on the bunk next to her. She just shook her head and began to sob. She was curled in a ball, with her back to me. I gently rubbed her back and said, “Come on sweetheart, talk to me. Was it another nightmare?” she shook her head again. “Do you want me to go get Spitfire instead?” I asked.
“N-no please.” She rolled onto her back, tears streaming down her face, and looked at me with wide sad eyes. Her little chin was quivering, and my heart almost broke at the sight. She held her arms out to me, and I gathered her against me. She clung to me, and sobbed into my chest. I expected Spitfire, and her eerie intuition, to come running into the room, but she didn't. I pet and crooned to her, just as I had to Spitfire, so many times in the past. After a while, “It's m-m-my b-birthday.” she finally managed.
“Oh sweetheart! Why didn't you tell us?” I asked. When in the hell am I gonna learn to find this stuff out ahead of time?
“I d-dont knoooow.” she wailed. I shshshed her, and continued to rock and pet her. After several more minutes, she began to calm down. “I'm s-sorry, I feel so s-stupid. You and Spitf-fire have been more family to me, than I-I have ever had. But for some reason, I was lying in bed, and I thought about it being my birthday. And suddenly, I just s-started to cry.”
“I understand sweetheart, and you're not stupid. I'm the idiot, for not thinking to find out. I almost did the same thing to Spitfire too. But don't worry, we are going to do the whole cake and ice-cream bit, I promise! Hell, I'll even wear a party hat if that would make you happy! This earned me a sob-laugh.
“No, you guys don't have to do all that. You've already done so much. I am just being a baby.”
“Hey now, your birthday isn't just for you, you know. I get to kiss the birthday girl, and then she gets her birthday spankings, which is always fun. And don't you even try to deny me the chance to eat cake and stuff too!” She was laughing now, mixed with the occasional sniffle. She looked up at me with her little wet face, and put her arms around my neck.
“Thank you Morgan, you really are something special.” She looked me deep in the eye, and then said, “Umm, can I... have my birthday kiss now?”
I smiled, and she pulled my head to hers. It went on and on, and she became almost desperate to meet my lips. Somehow, I found myself lying down with her mostly on top of me in the bunk. We were both gasping for air, and breathing hard when we broke apart. “Morgan, now. Before I chicken out again, would you make love to me?” she blurted out all at once.
I smiled, and kissed her again. Tongues fencing and hands grasping as we lost ourselves to one another. I rolled her onto her back, and began kissing her neck and nuzzling her ears. I nibbled along her jaw as I brought my hand up to her breast. Her nipple was hard against my palm, as I worked my lips down her neck and along her collar bone. With one hand gently squeezing her breast, and playing with her nipple, I began licking and sucking on the other. Her eyes were closed, and she breathed in short gasps and pants. I moved down her body, and began kissing her tummy, as each hand messaged a breast. Her tummy jumped, as I tickled it with my tongue, and teased around her belly button. She moaned and mewled, and covered my hands with her own. She encouraging me to squeeze her breasts, and to tug and pull at them as well as her nipples.
I slipped my hands out from under hers, and I maneuvered myself lower still. I kissed, licked, and nipped, along the insides of her thighs. Encouraging her to open them to me. Her moans had grown louder, and more frequent. Whenever I paused, she would mewl at me, and raise her hips off the bed, as if begging me to return. Finally, I tasted her. I kissed her little love button and teased it with the tip of my tongue. She grabbed the sheet of the bed, and clenched it in her fists, as she moaned and thrashed her head from side to side. She had her thighs on each side of my head, and her feet on my back. And I could feel all the muscles in her body jump, each time I touched that little button. I gave her little honey pot one last, wet lick, before I began working my way back back up her body, all the way up to her neck. Each breath was a moan, as I waited for her to open her eyes.
When she finally did, I smiled, “Are you ready, Angel?” I asked. She smiled back, and reached up to touch my face, then nodded. She was so very wet, as I positioned myself against her. I rubbed myself against her, up and down, to spread her moisture over both of us. Then I began to slowly and gently work myself inside her. The feeling was driving me crazy. It was Angel, however, who began to pull me, with her arms and legs. She was thrusting with her pelvis, trying to force me deeper inside. Finally, with one last push, were were joined. Pelvic bone to pelvic bone. She opened her eyes to look at me again. Her body was already twitching, and her tummy muscles jumping involuntarily. Her legs and thighs were quivering. She gave a breathless little laugh-moan. I slowly pulled away, then pushed in again. She was already on the edge. She closed her eyes and grabbed her breasts as she cried out. I held still, waiting for her to relax, teasing us both. Just as her body would begin to relax, I would pull back, then thrust forward again. Each time, a little harder. And each time, it took longer for her to recover.
“Now Morgan,” she begged, “please make me come with you.”
I leaned down and kissed her, then I thrust against her in earnest. At the same time, I reached down and stroked her little love button with my thumb. She screamed. She arched her back, and thrust her hips against me, lifting herself off the bed. She screamed over and over as she began to convulse, both inside and out. I ground myself deep within her, my pubic bone against her little love button, and I gripped her hips and held her against me. I came with her, as she continued to cry out. Once I was spent, I held her to me, and rolled over, so that she was on top of me. Then I rubbed her back and stroked her hair as she spasmed over and over again. After a long while, her body began to relax. I gently pulled myself out of her, but this set off a whole new series of tremors and spasms. I picked her up, and took her back to our room.
I placed her in the middle of the bed, next to Spitfire, who opened one sleepy eye and said, “About time!” Then she rolled over to wrap the still trembling and twitching Angel in her arms. I crawled in the other side, and wrapped myself around them both, before falling back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment