A funny, sexy, romantic, titillating, space adventure!
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Chapter 51 - Qaena'a'en And Her Harem.
Chapter 51 - Qaena'a'en And Her Harem.
I woke with Angel, carefully lifting my hand from her breast. My arm was across Spitfire's back, as she slept on her tummy. Angel had been sleeping on her back, and that's where my hand had found a home. “Sorry.” I muttered.
“Don't be.” replied Angel. She gave me a sleepy grin, then padded off to the head. I rubbed Spitfire's butt, she “mmmmmmed” at me, spreading her legs and raising her bottom slightly. I reached between her legs and cupped her, giving her a gentle squeeze. We fell back to sleep with her in my hand.
The smell of breakfast woke us up. Angel did an admirable job with waffles and eggs, and we all dug in. After breakfast, it was time to get back to work. Angel threw on her cut-offs and a tiny halter top that left her back uncovered. She also wore her holster and gun. Now that she was back on her feet, she seldom went anywhere without them. Then she worked on the carbon deposits on the hull. I bought a load of computer parts, and Spitfire supervised their delivery and loading. I officially registered Angel as a crew member, listing her position as general crew and security. Then I checked the station contract board. There was a decent passenger contract available. More than decent actually, and I wondered what the catch was.
Spitfire and I met with Qaena'a'en... and her four husbands. She was a large woman with bluish skin. She had white hair, which turned into a white fur as it grew down her neck, back and arms. Her husbands were colored similarly. The catch was, she would need all four passenger berths on board Aria. Since I wasn't planning on picking up any more passengers this run, I didn't see that being an issue. She was going to Anxeonis to meet husband number five, and needed to be there in twenty one days. Aria plotted a course, and estimated an eleven days E.T.A.. We took the contract. I called Angel off the hull, and we all helped move Qaena'a'en's entourage aboard, and got them settled into their cabins. With everything secured, it was time to go. I took the Captains seat, with Spitfire next to me in hers. Angel took the seat to the other side of me, and held Nipper.
We got clearance, and then we slid into the black. Aria confirmed our course, then I opened a wormhole, and popped us through it. Once we were under-way, Spitfire headed for the engines to do her third check. Angel tagged along with her. I notified the passengers, that they could now move about freely, and use the common room as well.
I expected Spitfire to return to the bridge, but after an hour or so, neither she nor Angel had made an appearance. I asked Aria, and was told they were in the common room. I decided to wander back and make sure everything was all-right. I found both girls, listening in rapt fascination to Qaena'a'en. “...You see darlings, not just my world, or my species practice this, how do you say, custom. Many of the frontier worlds do as well. It is the key to survival when one, how to say... ah, sex! When one sex outnumbers the other by a large number. If there are many more females than males, then each male will take multiple females as their partners. And if, as in our case, there are more males than females, then we females take many partners. Otherwise, they would do nothing all day but fight over the few females, and then nothing would ever get done!” She laughed, while her indulgent husbands smiled and nodded.
I went back up to the bridge, and played Captain by myself for a while. A few hours later, and both girls joined me. Spitfire brought me a sandwich, and a kiss that left us both gasping for air. While I ate, the girls chatted about shoes and clothes. Spitfire suddenly jumped up, “Oh, I completely forgot!” she said, and grabbed Angels hand, dragging her of the bridge, and down the hall. Girls!
A couple minutes later, they reappeared. Angel was once more wearing a black bodysuit, with her crotch-high boots, and her holster. It was Spitfire's nano-suit. “We'll get you one at the next high tech planet we stop at.” she was saying as they came around the couch. Angel stopped in front of me, and held her arms out. The suit was an iridescent black, with highlights of blue-green. When she turned around, the back of the suit was completely transparent from her neck, to halfway down her bottom. It showed off both her new tattoo and her bottom to great advantage!
“Wow...” I managed. She turned, and actually blushed as she grinned at me. Spitfire bounced and clapped her hands together.
“I feel more naked in this, than I do when I'm actually naked!” She said, running her hand over her body.
“I knew you'd like it!” said Spitfire.
Angel insisted on changing back into her shorts for now, despite Spitfire's insistence that she could wear it. “It's just not a good idea for now, Sweet Cheeks, trust me.” she said, somewhat sadly. We hung out on the bridge. The girls played with Nipper, and did girl stuff. I just watched and enjoyed.
We ate dinner with our passengers. The table was full, with Qaena'a'en on one end, and I on the other. To each side of her sat two husbands, and the girls sat to each side of me. I couldn't help but wonder, how all four husbands seemed to dote on their large wife, and she on them as well. After dinner, I excused myself and went back to the bridge, while the two girls stayed to socialize.
It was late, and I was feeling a mite tired. I poked my head into the common room, and gave a nod to two of Qaena'a'en's husbands who were reading there. But no Spitfire or Angel. I looked in our quarters, empty. I could ask Aria, but somehow, that felt like spying. And if I was going to spy, then I should at least do it first hand. The crew quarters were also empty. They had to be in the cargo bay. I opened the door, and heard voices. They were in Spitfires workshop.
“...but Angel, it's not like that... care...”
“...I guess... hurt... scared...”
“...different... mind blowing!...”
“...confused...”
“...me too..”
What were they doing? Talking about the Monster? I went down the stairs, and opened the door to the workshop. Both girls blushed and jumped, as if I had just caught them playing medic behind the barn. They had been sitting cross-legged, on top of the workbench, but had jumped down as soon as I opened the door.
“Morgan Bartholomew Black! Don't you know to knock before you scare the shit out of us like that!” scolded Spitfire.
I grinned, “Sorry, I was just going to let you know that I am going to bed, and Aria has the watch.”
“Sorry baby, you just startled the hell out of us is all.” She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. “We'll be up in a few minutes.” I looked suspiciously from one to the other. Spitfire maintained an innocent face, but Angel was blushing. I headed back upstairs, and crawled into bed. I had fallen asleep, by the time the girls came in. The lights went out, and I felt them get into bed. Someone snuggled against me, so I turned and snuggled back. Then went back to sleep.
Over the next eleven days, we began to work out our routines. Angel occasionally slept in the crew quarters, but many of those nights, we would find her in our bed by morning. On two occasions, I awoke to find Spitfire missing. When I searched, I found them both in Angels bunk, entwined together. Angel had nightmares, just like Spitfire used to. I was up to use the head one night, and heard her crying out in her sleep. When I went to check on her, she was curled in a ball, and her face was wet with tears. She woke, shaking, when I picked her up and carried her into our room. I laid her next to Spitfire, who automatically wrapped herself around her. By the time I came back from the head, they were knotted together, and sound asleep. When I woke later that morning, it was to a pair of gray eyes, framed with black hair. Her head was on my pillow, just inches away. Spitfire wasn't in the bed.
“Sorry.” said Angel, almost in a whisper.
“For what?” I asked.
“Last night. And the nightmares. And always sleeping with you guys, and you know, “cramping your style”.”
“You know, Spitfire had nightmares too. Bad ones. The only way she could sleep, was to come in here and sleep with me. And look how that ended.” I winked at her. She blushed a bright red.
“I don't have the dreams when I am with you guys either.” she said.
“Good! As for “cramping our style”... Did you not notice yesterday, that Spitfire and I disappeared into her workshop for almost an hour. Then she pounced me on the bridge while you were in your quarters. Then later on, we pounced each other in the shower. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't ever get any rest!”
That made her laugh, but she quickly grew serious again. “Still,” she said, her eyes locked with mine, “thank you Morgan. I know that's not enough, but...” Tears began rolling across her nose and her cheek to soak into the pillow. “I still think this whole situation is totally fucking bizarre. But what makes it even stranger, is that it's starting to feel... not normal, but maybe... right?” She laugh-sobbed. “I mean, I was thinking about jumping ship, the next time we docked. So you guys could have your lives back, you know? But when I really think about doing it, I get so scared, I nearly pee myself. I mean, the thought of not being around either of you guys...” she broke off, crying in earnest now. I felt my eyes begin to burn as well. I pulled her to me and let her cry, her hot tears splashed, and burned their way down my shoulder. When she had gotten herself under control, she raised her head and looked me in the eyes again. Then she kissed me. It started out a shy and bashful kiss, but within moments we were both swept away. Hands were groping , tongues were fencing, until finally she broke away.
“Wow...” we both said at the same time, gasping for air.
She put her hand on the side of my face, and smiled. “Thanks.” She gave me another quick kiss, then began to climb out of bed. “I need to pee, and then take another cold shower. You two sure know how to get a girl worked up!” She stopped halfway out the door, leaning against the frame, and gave me another long look. Then she smiled ear to ear and disappeared. I got up and hit the head. I also thought about a cold shower, but then decided it just wasn't worth it. I dressed and then went to find Spitfire.
She was in the common room, talking to Qaena'a'en and a couple of her husbands again. “Morning baby!” she said as she saw me enter. She jumped up and leaped into my arms, kissing me passionately. After a few second I set her down and nodded a greeting to everyone in the room. Qaena'a'en laughed and said “Good morning Captain! It makes a woman happy to see such a love as you two have.” The husbands that were present, all grinned and nodded at me as well.
“Thank you.” I said, “We should be arriving at Anxeonis in just a couple hours folks, so I will be up on the bridge.” Spitfire followed me down the hall. I plopped in the Captains seat, and Spitfire curled up in her seat next to me. She put elbows on the couch arm between us and stared at me. Her little brows knit together as she studied me.
“You're a sneaky, manipulative, and devious little shit, you know that right?” I said.
She nodded and continued to study me. “And you know what happened in the bedroom between Angel and I, after you snuck out this morning, don't you.” I accused her. She just nodded again, giving me that same intense look of study.
I leaned down and put my forehead against hers. “So tell me Mrs Black, just what is it that you are up to?” I asked.
“Don't know.” She said, still frowning. I raised a brow at her. She drew a deep breath and let it out. “Do you remember the planet where I won the strip contest?”
“I will never forget it.” I said.
“Do you remember that tall red-headed showgirl, who tried to flirt with you?” she asked.
“Vaguely...” I answered, with my best innocent expression. She smiled and kissed my nose.
“And do you remember having to catch me, before I could scratch her eyes out?” she prompted.
“Yes, yes, I do seem to remember something along those lines.” I winked.
She giggled, but then grew serious again. “Why don't I feel that way with Angel?” she asked.
I thought about it for a second, “Because Angel's not trying to steal me away from you?” She thought about it for a second and then nodded.
“Why aren't you jealous of her?” she asked. She turned backwards in her seat to better look at me, as well as keep an eye on the door.
“Because I love you, and I know you love me. And I would do anything in this world to make you happy. Even, if that meant I had to share you.” I said without hesitation.
She crawled over the arm of the couch and straddled my lap on her knees. I put my hands on her thighs and slid them under the tiny little micro-skirt she was wearing. “And you know, I would do the same for you, right?” she asked.
“Yep.” I answered, my hands exploring the mysteries, hidden under that skirt.
“Do you like Angel?” she asked, her breathing was growing faster, and her eyelids lowering.
“Of course I like her. She saved our lives.” I replied without much thought. Spitfire's sudden change in expression, told me I had better put more thought into it after all. I drew a deep breath, and really considered her question, as my hands and fingers continued to idly explore. I remembered my birthday, and how I had thought about what Spitfire meant to me then. So, I began doing the same thing with Angel. We obviously hadn't know each other as long. But I was surprised by how many fond memories I already had of her. I thought about how I would feel, if she had actually left the ship. I couldn't say I was madly in love with her. We just hadn't known each other long enough yet. I could say however, that I was extremely fond of her, and that I was becoming more fond of her each day. Her wit, bravery, her sense of humor, and her compassion, were all things I looked forward to experiencing each day. And that is what I finally told Spitfire.
“Good answer.” she panted, as she reached under her skirt, and manoeuvred two of my fingers to go where she wanted them, inside her.
“So, why didn't you make love to her this morning?” she asked as she ground herself against the rough palm of my hand.
I froze. “I umm... I... Spitfire?!? I just... I mean, I...” I was completely taken by surprise by her question. “Why haven't you made love to her yet?” I asked in self defence.
“Because she doesn't need me like she needs you.” she answered right away. I was still confused, and looked it. “She wants me, and to be honest, I want her too. She's hot, and I like her... a lot, just like you do. But that's not the same as needing someone, and who she needs, is you.”
“Babe, I am afraid I am not quite following you yet.” I said, hands and fingers momentarily forgotten.
“Okay, Angel was raped by her father, and then two other men. The only decent relationship she has ever had, was with another girl. And that's fine, I like girls too, obviously. And while I know she reeeeally likes me, I also know, she has a humongous crush on you too. But she is so afraid of men now, that she's doesn't know what to do about it. Well, that and the fact that she has grown to like us, as much as we like her. And she doesn't want to do anything, that might hurt or upset either of us. Other than a little kissing and flirting that is. But again, that just shows how special she is. As much as she has been hurt in life, she tries so hard not to hurt anyone else.”
She began to wiggle herself on my fingers. “Angel needs the kindest, most gentle, most romantic, most understanding, most loving, and sexiest man in the universe. And that baby, means you. She likes you, she respects you, and she has the hots for you." she panted.
"I have been trying to think this whole situation through logically, and that has been the whole problem. This isn't a logical situation. It's strange, and confusing, and bizarre. So instead of trying to think it out, we need to just let it happen naturally. Ooooooo baby, that feels good." she gave a little moan.
“But babe, I can't just seduce her or anything.” I felt like I was in over my head.
“Of course not, you big lug. I'm not asking you to! This is something she needs to do herself. Can you wiggle those two fingers just a bit? Oh yes, that's it baby! No, what I'm trying to say, is that we all need to stop trying to figure this out, and just let it happen. We've all been so worried about each others feelings, and what we shouldn't be doing, that we are ignoring what we should be doing."
She stopped wiggling, so she could concentrate. "Do you think I would love you any less, if I also loved her? Or if I made love to her?" She asked, staring into my eyes and breathing hard.
I didn't need to think about the answer, "No." I said immediately.
"Okay then. Now, I need you to understand that I feel the same way about you. None of us are out to take anyone from anyone else. In fact, it's the exact opposite. You are sharing me, and I am sharing you. And once Angel understands that, and is able to share herself, then we will all be in balance."
She began to rub herself against the palm of my hand again, "I don't want you to try and seduce her. but just remember what I said, and let things happen naturally. And know that I will love you even more for it. Okay?”
I contemplated what she had just said, trying to trade places with her in my head and to see things from her point of view. "Okay." I finally said. I also pushed my fingers as deep as I could, and began to wiggle them in earnest. My entire hand was slick with her moisture, and she moaned and began to shudder. I pressed my palm against her little love button, and she intently clenched onto my fingers and began to come. She collapsed forward onto me, throwing her arms around my neck and holding on as the spasms took her.
“We there yet?” asked Angel as she bounced onto the bridge. She saw Spitfire on my lap, her body shuddering and jumping. She went right ahead and flopped into the seat next to me. “Well, looks like somebody is there already! How come I always miss the party?” she said, with a fake pout.
“Oh, I don't know,” I quipped, “I still have a free hand.” I reached between her seat and her bottom and goosed her. She jumped and squealed, playfully slapping at me as she laughed.
“Five minutes to Anxeonis.” Announced Aria.
“Sorry Angel, maybe next time. That'll teach you to stay in the shower for so long!" I began to prepare for witchspace exit.
I set Spitfires extremely relaxed body in her seat next to me. Spitfire tapped the holo-photo on the arms of the chair. I understood immediately what she meant. “Angel, are you going to be okay, if we meet pirates, that is?” I asked.
She looked at me seriously, and said, “Ya, I think so. You're right, we all make decisions and have to live with the consequences. I've made some really bad ones before, and you almost killed me because of it. But then, you turned around and saved me, and nursed me and... cared for me. I owe both of you my life. You do what you need to do, and I will be okay.” She smiled at me, making me very proud of her.
Only one other spacer was present when we left the wormhole. I accelerated, and used the injectors until we were clear, then hit the torus drive. We mass-locked in the middle of an asteroid field, and I heard both girls draw in a breath. There at the very starboard edge of my scanner, was a group of six orange blips. I kept a close eye on them, but only moments later, we were out of range. We all let out the breaths we were holding.
We landed at the station, and said goodbye to Qaena'a'en and her harem. And while I hadn't spent to much time with them, the girls had, especially Spitfire. So there was a lot of hugging and kissing and tears going on. We refuelled and looked at the station manifest. This was not the best place to sell our cargo, so we looked for a poor agri. world nearby. Isanlequ was sixteen hours away, so we decided to leave right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment