A funny, sexy, romantic, titillating, space adventure!
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Chapter 50 – Angel Goes Shopping.
Spitfire came flying back into the room, “I found your stuff, Angel!” She was carrying Angels boots, holster, and her gun. “I found your suit too, but I'm afraid it was totally ruined.”
Angel grinned, “Who needs clothes around you guys anyways? But thanks for finding my gun and boots.”
“You can always wear my stuff if you need to, until we can get you some of your own. OH! And if you like bodysuits, wait till you try my nano-suit!” She almost squealed. “You'll love it!” Spitfire climbed into bed, and sat between us, turning so she could talk to both of us. We spent the remainder of the day, talking and telling stories. And just getting to know Angel, and letting her come to know us.
“My names not actually Angel,” she said at one point. “It's Anghellica. My fathers idea.”
“Angelica...” repeated Spitfire, “That's so pretty.”
“No,” said Angel, and she said it again, slower, “Ang-hell-ica”. It was my fathers idea evidently. He was probably planning to turn me into a stripper when I grew up, or worse.
“Oooh! I get it! And that is even cooler! Like good and evil all rolled up into one.” gushed Spitfire. “And actually, it's kind of fitting when you think about it.” she said with a smirk. “I really like it! It's sure better than Beatrice.”
“Ya, I guess it's okay.” Angel admitted grudgingly, caught up in Spitfire's enthusiasm. “But everyone just calls me Angel, because it's shorter and easier. Anyhow, who's Beatrice?”
Spitfire held up her hand. “But don't ever call me that. You can call me Bee, or Spitfire,” she glanced at me and smiled, “if you want to. I'd even prefer Sweet Cheeks to Beatrice.”
Angel grinned, “Okay, Sweet Cheeks. Just remember, you gave me the option.
“Sure did, Sugar Tits!” Spitfire countered.
“Touché.” said Angel. And both girls giggled.
We ate dinner, as we had eaten breakfast. Gathered around the table over my lap. Spitfire applied more ointment to my chest and Angels head. And after a few more stories, it was time for bed. Not a word was said about Angel moving, and to be honest, I didn't really even think about it. Spitfire stripped off her cut-offs and top, and snuggled into the hollow of my left shoulder. I heard Angel sigh as she turned her back to me on my right side. After a moment, I elbowed her. She rolled over to see what I wanted. I lifted my right arm. She glanced from me to Spitfire, then looked back in to my eyes. I waited. She finally gave a small, almost bashful smile, and cuddled against me on my right side. And we all went to sleep.
The next morning, I awoke before Spitfire. I lay there, under a blanket of female body parts, and decided that life could be worse. I heard Nipper jump off the bed, and head for his grass in the cargo bay. That thought reinforced my own need. I carefully removed assorted legs, arms, hands, etc, until I was able to crawl out of bed. There were a few whimpers, whines and complaints, but then I was free. I stretched, feeling the pull of the scar on my chest, but no pain. I relieved my bladder. When I came back out, both girls had arms and legs wrapped around each other, still sound asleep. Nipper stood in the door and wagged up at me, and I motioned him to follow me up to the bridge.
Spitfire had successfully sold our cargo. I ran through systems with Aria, just for my own peace of mind. I also ordered some supplies, as I now had another mouth to feed. Most all the blood had been cleaned up. The bed in the crew quarters was still a mess, and I figured that would be Angel's responsibility to deal with. Once I had finished walking the ship, I went to the common room, and started breakfast. The smell of food soon brought out two sleepy, naked girls to the table. Once we had eaten, the girls became a bit more coherent.
“You feeling better, Angel?” I asked.
“Ya, ribs are a bit tender, and I'm a little stiff. But otherwise, I feel pretty good.”
“Good! Then you need to clean up the crew quarters, and put all the bed linen from both beds in the fresher. Then, there's still dried blood on the carpet in our quarters that needs to be scrubbed up. Spitfire, you and I need to repair the cables in the cargo bay.” I said, handing out the chores for the day. Angel gave me a wry grin, and then nodded. Spitfire just giggled. We all headed for our quarters to get dressed. Spitfire opened her wardrobe to Angel, so she could pick out something to wear. They were both so close in builds, that they could share clothes with no problems. They both chose ragged cut-offs and crop-tops, giggling the whole time.
Spitfire and I finished our chores before Angel. As we walked into the bedroom, Angel was on all fours, scrubbing the carpet with a brush, her mostly bare butt in the air. I also noted that, like Spitfire, she preferred not to wear panties. Spitfire grinned and wolf whistled at the sight. Angel grinned over her shoulder and waggled her bottom back and forth at us. Spitfire goosed her, and then grabbed another brush and helped her scrub. I stood in the door and watched. You know, because there weren't any more brushes...
Between the two of them, they finished a few minutes later, then they both looked at me for further instructions. “Okay Angel, your 'friends' left a bunch of carbon deposits and residue on my hull. That's your next job.” Angel looked at me and sighed with resignation, but she nodded, accepting the chore as hers. “But first,” I said with a grin, “it's time to take Angel shopping.”
Angel and I both winced at Spitfire's squeal of happiness. “But I don't have any credits to go shopping with, and I already owe you for the cleaning crew!” she said.
I handed her a cred-chip, “On Aria, we split all bounties and scoops. I figure you deserve a third of the bounties we got for Jake, Ned, and Smithy. Spitfire was also able to sell the two escape pods for scrap. Your cut, comes to a little over thirty credits. I already took out what you owed me for the cleaning crew.” I winked at her.
Her eyes were huge, as she looked at me. “But... I... Thirty credits... I...” she stuttered in shock.
It was Spitfire who squealed and leaped on me first. Kissing me hard enough to make my head spin. But Angel was close behind, with a squeal of her own, knocking me to the floor. I landed on my back with my left arm around Spitfire, and my right arm, around Angel. Both girls had their arms around my neck and were kissing me over and over. Then, Angel planted one directly on my lips. It grew longer and longer, until finally, she broke away. Both of us gasping for breath. She looked at me with a startled expression on her face, then we both looked at Spitfire. She simply lay beside us, with an ear to ear grin. Then she leaned across my chest, and gave Angel a quick kiss. As we climbed to our feet, Angel seemed embarrassed and confused. But Spitfire grabbed her in her arms, and began bouncing and jumping up and down, chanting “You're rich! You're rich! You're rich!...” until Angel was caught up in her enthusiasm and joined her. I just smiled, and watched the two hugging girls bounce. Finally Spitfire grabbed both our hands, and hauled us to the cargo bay.
When Angel saw the Monster, her eyes grew wide, and her mouth fell open. She ran her hands over it with an air of reverence. “It's beautiful!” she breathed. Fitting all three of us on it took a little imagination. Finally, we arranged Angel in front of me, holding onto the strap across the tank. Spitfire took her seat behind me, and was already sneaking her left hand down my pants, before I had even gotten to the bottom of the ramp. With her right hand, she was tickling Angels bottom, making her squeal and squirm. I headed into the station. With Spitfire's mischievous groping and tickling, I was beginning to wonder which one of them was the evil twin! I turned her dampener down to seventy five, and felt her body clench. Then, just for fun, I turned down my dampener too. Angel squealed and gasped. She turned to look at me, with huge eyes. I raised a brow, as though asking if there was a problem. She blushed and faced forward once again, hands locked around the strap, and thighs clenching the bike. Spitfire had finally managed to turn hers back up, and was laughing behind me. I turned mine back up as well, and felt Angels body relax again. She was leaning back against my chest, breathing hard.
We arrived in the shopping district a few moments later.
“What the hell was that!?” asked Angel as I helped her from the bike. Spitfire explained, as I lifted her off too.
“Maybe I can talk Morgan into taking you for a ride one of these days!” she said, smirking at me, and shocking me speechless.
The girls spent the rest of the day picking out clothes and trying them on. They delighted in finding matching outfits, and then modelling them for me. They stood side by side in front of the mirrors, turning this way and that. Then pointing out things on each other that they either did, or didn't like. It was uncanny, and a little unsettling, how much alike they were. Angel bought quite a few pairs of jeans, as both girls talked about the best way to cut them up, and “make them comfortable”. Then came the micro-skirts and dresses, the shorter and more revealing, the better. She also bought a dozen or so tops that would “meet with a slicer”, she said. She picked out an assortment of boots, which Spitfire had to then match. She also went to look at bodysuits, but Spitfire stopped her and told her to wait for those.
Clothes shopping done for now at least, we began to make our way down the street. Angel spied a weapon shop, and grabbed both of us, pulling us behind her. I ended up buying two nice holsters, one for Spitfire, and one for myself. We already had the laser I took from Miss Tits, and since it was a smaller one, I figured it would be good for Spitfire. That left me to buy one more for myself. After the whole Jake incident, I swore we would never be caught unprepared again. Angel promised to teach us both to shoot. Angel still had almost thirty credits left, and was beginning to realize, just how much money that was.
“Morgan, you can't just give me all this money, please take it back.” She looked pleadingly at me, holding her chip out to me.
“Angel, you have got to be the worst pirate I have ever heard of!” I said, making all three of us laugh. “Seriously Angel, I didn't “just give it to you”, you earned it fair and square. That's your cut. Spitfire and I both got the same.
“I've just never seen this much money before, it's like I can buy almost anything! I really am rich!”
“If you like, I will let you pay for Aria's next maintenance bill.” I suggested.
“How much is that?” she asked.
“About twenty five hundred credits.” I answered. Her eyes grew huge and her mouth fell open. “Still feel rich?” I asked.
“I have almost a thousand credits saved up now, and I still can't buy a full hold of computer parts.” explained Spitfire.
Angel looked at the chip in her hand, then closed her fingers over it. “Well then, I don't feel quite so guilty, but I still feel rich enough for me!” She gave me a hug, then Spitfire too. She bought a few other odds and ends that she had always wanted. Then, they saw a body-mod shop, and Angel came to a screeching halt in front of it. She had already admired our tattoos, and she loved Spitfire's piercings and bells. I figured I knew what was coming next. Well, I can't be one hundred percent right all the time.
“I've always wanted a pair of angel wings on my back, what do you guys think?” She asked, looking at both of us.
“I like the idea, but I think demon wings might be more fitting.” I said with a smirk.
Angel looked at Spitfire and they ran for the door. I just shook my head and followed. It seems, I'm a genius. At least, that's what they told me a short while later. Angel came out of the room, with a beautifully feathered, iridescent angel wing on the left side of her back. And an equally beautiful, but in a dark way, demon wing, on the right side. The wings covered her entire back, from her shoulders, to the dimples on her bottom. They were stunning. She also wanted her nipples pierced, but didn't want Spitfire's bells. Then came her belly button, as well as the more delicate one. She proudly showed me, without the slightest hint of self consciousness. It hadn't registered until now, that Angel had no pubic hair. Her little honey pot was completely bald.
A few more micro credits spent. We ate lunch, sitting at an outdoor cafe, talking and chatting. Then headed back to the ship. A carry-all drone delivered our purchases a short time later. The girls disappeared to Spitfire's workshop. The sound of grinders, and other assorted tools, filled the air as they reduced her new jeans into the tiniest possible shorts. Composed of little more than rags and strings. If it wasn't for the fact I found them so damn sexy, I would have wept. Shirts were cropped to breast flashing lengths, and most of the non-mesh ones had the backs removed, to show off her new wings.
After dinner, Spitfire told Angel get a start on the carbon deposits. Angel didn't even blink before heading out to work. I did however. It wasn't like Spitfire to be bossy. But when Spitfire grabbed my hand, and hauled me to our room, I understood. I think she was naked, before I was completely through the door. Then she stripped me almost as fast. She pushed me back onto the bed and pounced on me. Kissing and grinding against me, snarling her fingers into my hair and pulling our mouths together roughly. She reached down, and positioned me against her little honey pot, rubbing me up and down against the damp folds. Then, she suddenly impaled herself upon me. She was rough,and almost frenzied in her love making. She sat up and grabbed my hands, placing them on her breast, and squeezing my fingers into her flesh.
“Squeeze them baby, it's alright. I'm not sore anymore. I want to feel how much you want me.” she encouraged me.
She arched her back, pressing her her breasts into my palms. I squeezed until she hissed and moaned. Her hands on mine as she guided me. Her little honey pot was literally dripping, as she ground against me forward and back, faster and harder. Then she lifted herself almost free of me. She looked into my eyes as she plunged down again, hard. She cried out as I reached deep inside of her. Again she raised herself from me. This time I pulled her to me by her breasts, thrusting my hips upwards to meet her downward plunge. She screamed in pleasure, as pubic bone met pubic bone. Her body began to tighten. I grabbed her waist, and lifted her from me, then slammed our bodies together again. Impaling her over and over. She began to convulse. Her little dripping honey pot gripped me, sucking and pulling at me. I released into her with a hoarse shout of my own. I clutched her to my chest, as she spasmed and trembled.
Minutes later, I began to withdraw from her. But she mewled at me, “N-No, I like to fe-feel you inside me.” So I lay there and stroked her hair and back, and felt the aftershocks grip her as she also gripped me.
“That was a little different than usual, what brought that “attack” on?” I asked.
“I don't know... After spending the day with Angel, trying on clothes, helping each other dress and undress... I was going crazy.”
A while later a voice said, “Damn it, I missed the party again!” Angel stood, leaning against the doorway, watching us.
“Next time, finish your chores quicker.” replied Spitfire, without missing a beat. Angel snickered, and Spitfire giggled.
I just shook my head, as I carried Spitfire past the watching Angel, and into the bathroom to get cleaned up. We came out, and got into bed, “I wonder where Angel went.” said Spitfire. She got up and padded naked out into the hall. A few seconds later, she came back and got into bed. “She's in the crew quarters, in my old bed.” she informed me. We both lay cuddled together in the dark. It felt strange, not having Angel on the other side of me.
Several minutes later, I heard Spitfire whisper, “Morgan? Are you asleep?”
“Of course I am, why aren't you?” I whispered back with a smile.
“Probably the same reason you aren't, you big lovable lug. I feel bad for Angel, and somehow, it doesn't feel right without her here.”
“I kind of got used to her sleeping with us too.” I admitted. “But she can't sleep with us all the time can she?”
“I don't know. I... I just don't understand all this yet.” she sighed. “I love you so much Morgan!”
“I love you too babe. With all my heart, body, and soul.” I kissed her. “You do whatever you want to do, and I will be right beside you, always.”
We lay there for a while longer, then Spitfire got out of bed again. I could hear voices across the hall, and parts of their conversation.
“... you guys... privacy...” said Angel.
“... you... us worry... that.” said Spitfire.
“But Morgan... pissed...” said Angel
I couldn't make it all out, but suddenly, Spitfire appeared, dragging Angel behind her.
“Baby, do you mind if Angel sleeps in here with us?” demanded Spitfire.
“Nope, doesn't bother me at all.” I replied.
“See, I told you!” said Spitfire.
“But Morgan, you guys don't want me in here, you know... Getting in your way and, stuff..?” Angel argued. I merely scooted over, to allow them to get into bed.
“I call middle this time!” said Spitfire. She spooned her back against me, then patted the bed in front of her.
“This is just so weird.” muttered Angel.
“Angel,” said Spitfire, “if you really want to go back to the crew quarters and cry by yourself, then I won't bother you any more. But if you want to sleep in here with us, then get in bed, cuddle with me, and hush already.”
Now that Spitfire said it, I could see the wet trails on Angel's cheeks, as they reflected the dim light. “Tattletale.” she mumbled, then crawled into bed. Spitfire put her arm around her, and pulled her back against her chest, so she was spooning Angel, just I was spooning her. Within minutes, we were all asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment