Friday, March 20, 2015

Chapter 55 – The Break Continues, With Lots Of Sex And Stuff.


The cold mountain lake water soon revived my little Spitfire. I was supporting her body, letting her float on her back in the water. One hand under her head, and the other under her bottom. She looked at me and smiled through her lowered lashes.

“You are a mean and cruel man, Morgan Black.” she said, “and that was really really fun!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. Although the remark about being smelly was pushing it.” I grinned.

“What did he do? Why did you call him smelly? Morgan doesn't stink, at least not in a bad way.”

“You just wait for your turn tomorrow.” I said.

Spitfire reached out to me and I gathered her into my arms. She wrapped around me in the water and kissed deeply. I carried her back up to our nest and Angel moved all the blankets and pillows, so we could lie in the sun and dry off. After lunch, Spitfire and Angel wanted to pose for naughty pictures to send to the boys in Planetary Control. As usual, things got a little out of control, and I had to pick out a few of the least pornographic ones for them to send. Angel was feeling confident enough on her bike, that she took Spitfire for a ride around the lake. I made them promise not to play with the dampeners and take her remote. Then I watched as both naked girls climbed onto the bike, Spitfire wrapped her arms around Angel's waist, and then Angel sped off.

It was almost an hour and a half later, when they finally came back. The sun had just started to set, and I was cooking dinner. “Where did you go to?” I asked.

Spitfire grinned, and both seemed a little unsteady as they climbed off the bike. “Little Miss Busy Hands there, doesn't need dampeners to have fun on a bike!” explained Angel, with a grin of her own. “After a while, I had to pull over and well, you know... Then, once we could walk again, we came back.

I looked at Spitfire. “What?!” she asked, with her most innocent look. “Can I help it if I relate bikes to sex now? I was sitting naked on a bike, with a cute naked girl in my arms, and the bike buzzing between my thighs. I couldn’t help myself!” I just grinned and shook my head, as both girls helped me finish getting dinner ready. Then it was back to our nest, the stars, and our lovemaking.

Sometime during the night, something cold and wet landed in the middle of my back. A few seconds later, Angel gave a startled squeal as something hit her too. It was starting to rain. Within moments it was a downpour, as the girls and I scrambled to get the pillows and blankets inside the ship. Lightning and thunder quickly followed, and we spent the rest of the night back in our quarters. It was still raining when we got up the next morning. We ate breakfast in the common room, and talked about what we should do till the rain stopped.

“The bikes are still outside.” I pointed out. So we all tromped out into the rain to bring them in. I pushed the Monster up the ramp, and both girls were struggling with Angels bike. I got to the top of the ramp and turned around, just in time to see Spitfire slip and fall in the mud. I couldn’t help but laugh, as did Angel. Spitfire climbed to her feet and grinned as she threw a glob of mud at Angel. I had to retrieve Angels bike, as the two of them began flinging mud at each other. I grabbed the holocam in time to catch Spitfire tackling Angel to the ground. Nipper couldn’t stand by and watch them wrestle and play in the mud by themselves, and he joined in. Soon, the three of them were completely covered. Even though Angel was slightly taller and heavier, Spitfire was the stronger of the two. They rolled back and forth, until Spitfire was finally able to straddle Angels tummy, and pin her wrists to the ground.

It was pretty funny, till a blob of mud hit me in the chest. Spitfire took off for the lake with me in pursuit. Another glob hit me in the back, Angel's contribution. And there the four of us were, running around in the pouring rain. Barking, wrestling, and throwing mud. As we ran out of breath, we all ended up in the lake to wash off. The rain had slowed to a sprinkle, and the sun was trying to come out again. I took a bucket of water back to the ship to rinse off our feet, and slosh off the loading ramp. After lunch, we hung out in the common room. The girls listening to the Milky Way Kid, and dancing around the room, while waiting for the sun to dry up the mud.

I got up and went to the cargo bay, to gather a few supplies in a bag. Then I went to our quarters. I had bought a couple things in a costume shop a while back, and hidden them away. The encounter with Jake had put a damper on my plans, and I had all but forgotten about them. After yesterdays role playing however, I thought that now might be a good time to dig them out. I got out the black skintight pants that Spitfire had picked out way back when, and put on my knee-high boots. Then I put on my black eye-patch with the skull and crossbones on it, and picked up the wooden pirate cutlass. As I looked in the mirror, I didn’t think it looked half bad. The long scar slashing across my chest, certainly added to the whole costume. Once I was satisfied, I returned to the common room.

“Arrrrr, I hear there be stowaways on board my ship!” I growled, to the delighted screams of the girls. Angel made a laughing dash for the bridge, but I caught her by the arm, and wrestled her to the floor. The damn eye patch kept getting in the way, so I ditched it. I had to straddle Angels body as she fought me. I reached into my bag, and brought out the soft rope from yesterday, and securely tied her hands and feet. In the meantime, Spitfire had disappeared toward the cargo bay.

“Are you sure you're okay with all this, Angel?” I asked before I blindfolded her.
She smiled and made a kissy face at me. “I think you're the only man alive, who would care and be concerned enough, to even think to ask, Morgan Black. And I... Well, I love you for that.” she said, blushing mutomato red.

I smiled back and leaned down to kiss her, “I love you too, Angel.”

“I know!” she giggled. “That's why I trust you completely, and you can do anything to me that you want to. Now cut the Prince Charming crap, and get on with the sexy space pirate bit!”

I tied the blindfold and made sure she couldn't peek. Then I threw her over my shoulder, and carried her to the cargo bay, groping her bottom as I went. I laid her on the floor, and lowered a cargo hook. I tied her wrists to the hook, and raised it till she stood tiptoe on the floor. Now, to find Spitfire. I called my faithful pirate dog Nipper.

“Find Spitfire, Nipper! Where's Spitfire?” I coaxed him. Less than a minute later, he found her hiding inside an access hatch.

“That's not fair!” she said, laughing hard. She kicked and struggled, but in the end, I had her trussed up as well. Once she was blindfolded, I tied her to the hook, face to face with Angel. I tied them together at the ankles, knees, and waist. Then I winched them both off the floor as they squealed. I moved the winch to the rear of the cargo bay, and then swing it out over the ramp, causing the girls to swing in long arcs back and forth. They screamed and squealed and laughed. Then each time they swung close enough, I would grab them and tickle them, then swing them back out again. I grabbed a couple buckets, and headed out to get some lake water. By the time I got back, the girls were in full make out mode. Moaning as they writhed against each other, their lips locked together. I splashed them down with the first bucket of cold water. They screamed, squealed, and sputtered. And then, I began to tickle.

“Oh shit no Morgan! EEEEEEEEEK! Not again!” Spitfire yelled.

“Stop Morgan! I'm gonna pee myself! AAAAAAAAAAAH! MORGAN!” screamed Angel, as I laughed.

“He knows! EEEEK! And he isn't going to stop!”said Spitfire, as she squealed and laughed.

Nor did I. They tried to kick and squirm, but tied together as they were, they really couldn't move much. Eventually, they both sprung a leak. I stopped tickling, and let them catch their breaths.

“That was so mean!” accused Angel.

“Not as mean as...” is as far as Spitfire got, before I doused them both with the second bucket of water.

I grabbed a bottom in each hand, and stopped them from swinging. They both had goosebumps covering their skin.

“Oh my gods that's cold!” exclaimed Angel.

“Yo say you be cold now? Arrr, let it not be said, that the dread pirate Morgan the Black, left his guests cold, now!” I said.

I gave Angels bottom a swat with the flat of my wooden sword. She squealed more from surprise than the sting. Then I gave the same to Spitfire.

“OOOOOOOOH!” she squealed. They were both laughing and struggling, which cause them to spin in a slow circle. As each rosy bottom appeared before me, I would give it a swat. The squeals and screams began to turn into mewls and moans. The girls were locked in another kiss. Now, with each swat, they would cry out into each other mouths. I stopped when both little bottoms were glowing red. Then I ran my hands over the hot flesh. My finger explored deeper, to find both girls dripping wet. I lowered them to the floor and separated them, ignoring their mewling and complaints. I picked up Spitfire and put her on the back of the Monster. I pushed button number three, causing both her toys to rise from their hiding place. She gasped and panted, moaning as she settled herself onto them. Once she was in place, I extended her toys to their highest setting. The I tied her ankles to the bike. Then I retied her hands behind her back, and tied them to the bike as well.

Next I carried Angel over and strapped her to the bike, just as I had Spitfire the day before. As I sat on the bike, she began to move and wiggle her hips, trying to rub herself against me. I buried myself inside her, thrusting a few times, then withdrew. She cried out with frustration. I turned off the front dampeners, and lowered Spitfires to fifty percent. Then I started the bike. Spitfire squealed and moaned. I began pressing against Angels bottom. She was already panting, but she squeaked when she felt me push against this unfamiliar spot. The moisture from her little honey pot, was overflowing down between the cheeks of her bottom, making everything slick and wet. I rubbed myself against her, teasing her.

“Umm, Morgan, that's umm, not my honey pot...” She panted.

“Nope. Do you want me to stop?” I asked, as I continued to tease.

She was breathing hard, as I teased and rubbed my erection against her bottom. “No,” she finally said, “Just take it slow, I've never done this before.”

I ran my hands up her thighs to her breasts,and squeezed them. I pulled and played with her nipples and rings until she was moaning. She was so wet, there was very little resistance. I stopped just inside, and then drove down the ramp. As I hit the trail and sped up, both girls began to cry out. I reached down and rubbed Angels little love button, as I pushed further in. Once I was seated deep inside her, I let the bike do the work. I sped up as fast as I dared on the trail, the dips and bumps causing both girls to cry out and scream. Spitfire's moaning grew louder. I turned her dampeners up, not wanting her to orgasm just yet. I rubbed Angels little button again, and I pulled back and then thrust forward. She screamed.

“You okay?” I shouted to her.

“Yes! Oh fuck yes!” She yelled back. I rubbed her little button again. I felt her tighten around me, her tight little bottom pulling and contracting around me. I turned off the rear dampeners, and thrust into Angel at the same time. Both girls began screaming as they climaxed, and soon, my own cries joined theirs. Once we were all spent, I pulled the bike over and shut it down. As soon as I was able, I unstrapped Angel and laid her in the grass beside the path. Then I moved Spitfires convulsing body to the tank, and then put Angel in the passenger seat. She was semi conscious as both toys began to invade her body.

“Oh my fucking gods!” she gasped. She was already shuddering by the time both toys were fully deployed. I pinched her nipples and pulled on them, and she screamed as she began to orgasm again. I hadn't even started the bike up yet. I watched her writhe on the passenger seat, her hips bucking back and forth, as she cried out. I was growing hard again. I made sure she was secured, and then turned my attentions to Spitfire. I placed my hand on her tummy, and her body convulsed. I settled into my seat, and positioned myself against her. She cried out as I enter her, her head thrashing from side to side. I started the bike. I turned my dampeners off, then watched and felt Spitfire convulse, both inside and out. I lowered Angels down to seventy five percent and felt her thrash against my back. I started the bike back towards the ship.

By the time I made it back to the ship, I was done in, and both girls were unconscious. I left them on the bike as I spread out our nest again. Then I untied them, and placed them on the pile of pillows and blankets. Then I settled myself in the middle and dozed off. Eventually, the girls began to regain consciousness, and I awoke to Angels moans and giggles.

"I used to hate men... Now I have three way orgies on a daily basis. Then today, I had my first bondage experience, complete with spanking and anal sex. During which, Morgan fucked my brains completely out. Then, I was made to orgasm, until I fucking passed out." she said, as she snuggled into my left side.

Spitfire lifted her head from my right side, "Ya, and... What did you think?"

"Well, the whole tied up together naked thing, was a wet dream come true." She blushed, "Maybe it's weird, but I even kinda liked the tickling part. I wasn't sure about the spanking part at first. But then, with you squirming against me, and the sting on my bottom making it warm... I mean it really started to turn me on. And being blindfolded the entire time was a trip! Now the cold water... not so much, and I will pay you back for that!" She grinned and poked me in the ribs.

"And what about the anal sex part?!" Spitfire prompted her, her eyes big.

"Holy freaking hells! I never imagined it could feel like that. I was a little nervous at first, but I was so fucking hot and horny by that time, and it felt sooo good. And it just feels so naughty too. It's so tight, and you can feel every little movement. And then, when you add all that and being on the Monster too, it was the most erotic thing ever!” She gave me a big, long kiss.

"My turn!" Insisted Spitfire, and she kissed me too.

"And after those "toys" of yours... Oh. My. Fucking. Gods!" continued Angel. "I mean, I just kept coming and coming, one orgasm after another till I just fucking blacked out! It was so totally fucking awesome!"

Spitfire and I both laughed at her enthusiasm. Then my stomach growled.

“Aww, did our poor baby work up an appetite today?” teased Spitfire.

“I think we all did, but I don't know if I can walk. My insides feel like jello, and my bottom is tender!” groaned Angel. That made us all laugh, as we stumbled to our unsteady feet, and started the campfire for dinner. None of us was ready to fool around again that evening, we just cuddled together and watched the stars until we fell asleep.

The next day after breakfast, Angel took Spitfire on another ride. When they got back, she made Spitfire drive the bike around the meadow and get used to the controls. Then Angel got on the back, and they went around the lake again. While Nipper and I played, and worked on his tricks. They pulled up a while later, grinning ear to ear.

“That was fun, but I think I like being a passenger better.” said Spitfire.

“You just like to grope the driver!” said Angel with a grin.

They stowed Angels bike, and then pounced on me in our nest. “I know that look.” said Spitfire.

“Oh oh, is that the “time to go” look?” asked Angel. Spitfire nodded and then smiled at me.

“I think we can wait till tomorrow morning, if you two can keep me occupied.” I grinned.

They kept me very busy the rest of the day.

No comments: