Friday, March 20, 2015

Chapter 54 – In Which, Morgan Becomes A Pirate.


The next morning, the girls were ready to leave. We were loading up the cargo bay with electronic goods, when Angel found the passenger contract. Mr. Enenin wished passage to Cevege within nineteen days. Aria charted a course that could get us there in fourteen. So much for taking a break. Mr. Enenin was a furry, narrow faced man, very easy going and relaxed. He was returning home after a business trip, and couldn't wait to see his three wives. I got elbowed from both sides. We took the contract. The pay wasn't anything to write home about, but the trip would take us to the other side of the galaxy. I promised the girls that, after this trip, we would look for a place to relax for a while.

Spitfire and Angel both ran through a thorough engine check, while Mr. Enenin settled in. I checked provisions and ran through system checks with Aria. An hour later, we were ready to leave. We all agreed to let Angel be Captain, and get us started for Cevege. Spitfire took this as an opportunity to be naughty. She was straddling my lap, kissing and grinding against me as Angel got clearance to launch. Before Angel had us out of the station, Spitfire was naked, and was working to do the same to me.

“Come on guys, can't you wait fifteen more minutes? This is awfully distracting, and I need to concentrate!” complained Angel.

“Nope, can't wait. Poor baby has been waiting all night! Besides, this is good practice for you.” answered Spitfire, between gropes and kisses.

“Fine, just remember, Sweet Cheeks, karma is a mean bitch!” she laughed.

Spitfire laughed too, then gasped and moaned, as I slid myself deep inside her. She began to rock her hips against me, as Angel hit the button for our wormhole. Fourteen days to go, and we were off to one hell of a start! As soon as we squirted through the portal, Angel joined our party. I needed two more hands, one more mouth, and one more... well you know, to keep up. I lost track of who, what, how, and where. Breasts, nipples, and wet little honey pots, were presented to various parts of my anatomy. Moans, groans, cries and screams echoed on the bridge. The end found us all naked on the floor, and my two little nymphs shuddering and convulsing on top of me. I made no effort to get up afterwards. I simply laid there, my eyes closed, and enjoyed the moment. Something fuzzy and wet was in my right hand. Whatever it was, seemed to be sucking on two of my fingers. I wiggled my fingers, and the something squeezed them tightly, as someone moaned and shuddered on top of me. I tried to move my hips, and received a similar response to my lower anatomy. A tight squeeze and a mewl, as someone quivered on my chest. Ah, life.

Eventually, Angel carefully rolled off of me to snuggle on my left side, and Spitfire released my hand to cuddle on my right. It was Angel who giggled first. It was an infectious giggle that made Spitfire snort, and then giggle along with her. This only encouraged Angel to an outright laugh, and suddenly both girls were overcome with laughter. Even I had to join in, even though I had no clue what we were laughing about.

After a minute or so, Angel finally managed, “Wow... I just had my first orgy!” and collapsed once again into a fit of giggles. Once we were able, we all climbed to our feet, and headed for the shower.

We ate dinner that first night with our passenger. During the meal, the girls seemed to be having some sort of competition. The goal being, to see who could flash our Mr. Enenin and myself, the most times. I found out later, that Spitfire had told Angel the story of our shy passenger on my birthday. And, how she had inadvertently given him a mostly nude show, and about the generous bonus at the end of the trip. Now, they were putting that theory to practice. Skimpy shirts were constantly falling down shoulders to reveal breasts and pierced nipples. And any excuse to bend over in their tiny little micro-skirts, was seized upon. I kept my mouth shut, after all, what could it hurt? At least they hadn't installed the stripper pole... yet.

At the end of the trip, Spitfire was Captain as we exited witchspace. At least until she saw the four Galcop Vipers making their rounds. She shouted at me to take over as she ran for the windows, Angel right behind her. They flirted and flashed the Vipers for a few minutes before I headed us toward the station. They laughed and giggled as they plopped into their seats. They had received a round of whistles, date invitations, and even a marriage proposal. We mass-locked a trade convoy, then saw three Galcop Vipers, dispersing a group of six orange blips. We all watched carefully, but no shots were fired by either side, nor were we hailed on the comms. I landed on Cevege station without incident. I had to grin as Mr. Enenin winked at me, while paying the girls his balance, including a nice little bonus. We were advised that the planet below was a revolting dump, and therefore, no place for our vacation. Nor, could we make a decent profit on our cargo here. So we all gathered on the bridge to go over the star-charts. Isti seemed to fit the bill. Poor agri. world, that would pay well for our cargo. The only notes on the planet were that the residents were shy, and it was noted for it's Zero-G Hockey. Plus, Aria said she could get us there in sixteen hours. We were off.

It was, however, a rather risky system. We passed two very questionable groups on our way to the planet. But for some reason, both groups passed us by unchallenged. The girls contacted planetary control and requested a secluded little landing spot, near a lake or stream. After a little flirting, and a promise to send pictures, we were given coordinates. It was early evening where we landed, next to a secluded little lake in the mountains. The girls had stripped naked before I had even set us down. And once I had, they pounced on me and stripped me as well. I was informed that clothing was forbidden for the rest of the vacation, at least around the ship. The lake itself was a purplish color, and the water was cold, but Aria pronounced it completely safe. Everything else seemed perfect.

The girls brought out our tarp, blankets, and a dozen or more pillows, while I started our campfire. Nipper ran his fool head off through the grass, scouting the area, until he finally collapsed on a corner of the blanket. He was grinning his doggy grin, with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth, his way of saying that everything was safe and secure. The girls and I roasted hotdogs and marshmallows, making sure Nipper had his share as well. We piled the pillows on top of the blankets and cuddled, as we watched the sunset in the valley below. Then we watched the stars fade into view above us. Spitfire was in the middle, cuddled under my arm, as I idly played with her nipple ring. Angel was lying perpendicular to us, with her head on Spitfire's tummy. Spitfire groped and played with Angels breast as well. At some point, Angel rolled over and kissed Spitfire. At the same time, her hand reached out and began to fondle me. Soon, it was every man, woman, organ, and orifice for themselves.

I awoke to find myself, once again entangled in a network of soft female limbs and body parts. I managed to raise my head, the only part I could currently move. Nipper took that as a signal, and come up to lick me on the nose, before heading off to do doggy things. It was late morning from the looks of things, and since I didn't have anywhere to be, I put my head back down and began to play the guessing game. The hands are the easiest, squeeze whatever is in them, and see who moans, groans, or squeals. I found Angels bottom under my right hand, and Spitfire's breast in my left. From there, I could usually work who belonged to which arms, legs, hands, and feet.

I groped a bit with my right hand, “Good morning to you too, handsome.” yawned Angel. She raised herself on her elbows, and kissed me.

Spitfire felt something stirring under her hand, and rolled over to kiss me as well. “Well, good morning, baby.” she said.

“Good morning.” I grinned and greeted them back.

“Is it always going to be like this with you two?” Angel asked, wiggling her bottom under my hand, to encourage more groping.

“Nope. It's always going to be like this, with the three of us.” answered Spitfire. She wiggled around so I could play with her bottom too. It also brought a part of my anatomy within range of her lips. By mid-afternoon, bladders and growling tummies finally prodded us out of our nest of pillows. Bodily functions were taken care of, and then we made lunch over our rekindled campfire. Once tummies were satisfied, Angel wanted to pull out the bikes. She was nearly vibrating with excitement. But first things first.

“You really need to understand the dampeners before you start to drive it.” insisted Spitfire.

“I agree with Spitfire on that, Angel. Lev-bikes are pretty safe, unless you get carried away. And there's only one way for you to understand what we mean. We need to go for a ride on the Monster.”

“But I've been on the Monster before...” said Angel, confused.

“No baby, not like this, you haven't.” Spitfire assured her.

Aria found an old trail around the lake for us to ride on. Spitfire stayed with Nipper, while I took Angel for a ride. She had been told not to touch any of the buttons, and to just experience the Monster “in the raw” so to speak. Once we were situated on the bike, I started off. As soon as we hit the trial, I dialed down her dampeners. Spitfire was able to track us by Angels cries and screams. Five minutes later, I was back at the ship. An incoherent and convulsing Angel, slumped in the passenger seat. Spitfire and I laid her out on the blankets, and waited for her to recover. I also made a mental note to always wear a shirt when taking the girls for a ride. My back and chest were covered with red welts and scratches from Angels fingernails.

Half an hour later, and Angel was able to talk again. “Fucking hells...” she said, looking at us in awe.

“Next time, I will introduce you to my toys.” Spitfire said with a smirk.

“But now you understand why you don't play with the dampeners when you're driving, right? I would suggest locking yours at about ninety five to ninety eight percent. That will still give you a pleasant tingle, without causing you to become “distracted”.” I said.

“Fucking hells.” she said again. “That was just... I mean fuck! That was... I have never...”

“Yep, that's what I said my first time too!” giggled Spitfire.

“Ready to give yours a try now?” I asked with a grin.

Angel gingerly reached between her still trembling thighs, “Ooooh!” she cried, “Oh my gods, my, umm... you know, is still tingling!”

Spitfire went to get her an ice pack, and when she came back, there began a discussion of what to call Angel's vagina.

“People sometimes call me Bee, so “honey pot” was a natural, but what can we use for an Angel?” she mused aloud.

I offered "The Holiest of Holeys" but after they finished laughing, they said it was too long. Her "Little Angel Wings" also earned a round of laughter and giggles. But was shot down because it was also too long, and could be confused with her tattoo. After several more suggestions, it was decided to just use honey pot for both of them.

It took a good hour, before Angel felt ready to mount a lev-bike again. She put on a tiny pair of black leather shorts for "insulation". And she wore her thigh-high boots, because "they look hot with the leather shorts". Who was I to argue... Then she threw her leg over the bike, and I showed her how to set her dampeners. For now, she locked them at one hundred percent. Then we began to go over the basic controls. After a couple of minutes, she had it down. She started out, riding slowly around the meadow, Nipper barking and chasing her the entire time. She went faster and faster as she gained confidence. Nipper gave up, and came panting back to his spot on the blanket.

After a while, she pulled up and stopped in front of us, "Okay, I think I got it, let's go riding!" I climbed onto the Monster, with Spitfire behind me, sans insulation. Then we headed for the trail, with Angel following behind us. We rode around the lake for nearly an hour, before returning to the ship. Angel was ecstatic.

"Oh my gods! That was sooo fucking cool!" She hugged and kissed us both repeatedly. Even Nipper got hugged, kissed and spun around. Then she peeled off her boots and shorts, and we all went skinny dipping in the cold purple lake to cool off. We splashed, tickled, and teased, until the sun began to set, and tummies started to growl again. I coaxed the campfire back to life, and we grilled hamburgers and baked potatoes. Then we all cuddled in our pillow nest, and watched the stars come out, as hands began to fondle, and explore.

The next morning started out much as the previous one had. And it was noon, before we abandoned our pillow nest to go skinny dipping in the cold water of the lake. Angel was ready to solo on her bike. She skipped her shorts and boots this time, but she did take her remote, so she could keep in touch with us. As she sped off, Spitfire grinned up at me with a mischievous look.

"Oh no! I have been left all alone with the dread space pirate, Morgan the Black! Oh, I hope he doesn't tie me up, and carry me away on his rocket bike!"

I burst into laughter, until she took off running across the meadow. As fast as she was, my legs were longer, and I finally caught up with her and tackled her in the grass. She laughed, squealed, kicked, and struggled as I threw her over my shoulder and strode back towards the Monster. She was playing her part to the hilt, and it was no easy matter to get her to the bike. I laid her face down in front of me, across the tank. Her little bare bottom wiggling in the air.

"So you'd try to run from Morgan the Black, would you Princess?" I said, as she reached back, and tried to punch my thigh. I gave her bottom a stinging smack.

"OWWW! Oh you beast, you awful brute you!" she tried to rub her stinging bottom with one hand, as she slapped at me with the other. I grabbed both her hands, and pinned them securely behind her back, making sure not to bend them too far up. With her hands secured in my left hand, I began spanking her bottom with my right.

Smack! "OUCH! Someone save me from this nasty, smelly brute!" She squealed and kicked, but could not get loose.

"Smelly!?" I laughed.

SMACK! SMACK! "OUCH! OWWW! Oooooooh!" She moaned as two more blows fell. Her little bottom was red now, but she wasn't done yet!

"Yes! You're smelly, you have big feet, and you spank like a sissy!" she laughed.

That one raised my brows as I laughed at her, "Then perhaps I should try a little harder?" If she wanted to be spanked, then so be it...

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! My hand stung after I finished those four.

"OW! OWIE! OUCH! SHIT! Owwwww! Ooooooh! My poor bottom!” She had stopped kicking, but still squirmed on the tank as I rubbed my hand over her hot, red cheeks. “Ooooh, now those stung!” she said. I slid my fingers between her thighs to find her little honey pot was overflowing. I held her down in front of me, as I unfastened the straps across the tank. She was breathing faster now in anticipation of what was to come. When I let go of her hands, she immediately tried to run again, but I was expecting it. I caught her around the waist, and placed her face up on the tank. It was a fight to get her strapped down, and we were both laughing like fools, once the job was done. Then I left her there, and went into the ship.

“HEY! What do you think you're doing, you big brute!?” she yelled as I disappeared inside. When I came back out, I found her halfway out of the straps already. “Oh shit.” she said, as I tied the cloth over her eyes, blindfolding her. Then, I tied her ankles tightly to the sides of the bike. I also tied her wrists over her head, and secured them to the frame of the bike. Then I mounted the bike, and started it up. I sat there a while, just admiring her, and letting her wonder what was going to happen next. She struggled and squirmed, testing her bonds, but was unable to free herself. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed, causing her to squeal in surprise. Being blindfolded added a new layer of fun. I ran my fingers down the insides of her thighs. She shrieked and struggled as she laughed. I ticked under arms and ribs. She screamed and struggled desperately to get away from the tickling. I stopped, only to start again, by tickling her bottom.

“I am going to pee all over your bike, you big smelly pirate!” she yelled. I stopped, just as she expected me to, then I tickled her tummy.

“Morgan! I am serious!” she cried out, between laughing and gasping for air. “I am really going to pee all over you and the bike if you tickle me any more!”

In for a micro-cred, in for the chip as Pa always says. “Both the bike and I are washable, Princess.”

It took her a second to realize what that statement meant. And she began to struggle in earnest now. Laughing, but desperate at the same time. “Morgan no, you can'... EEEEEEEEEEK!” I began to tickle again. I wiggled my fingers against the tender flesh to each side of her little mound, on the inside of her thighs. She screamed and struggled, gasping for air before squealing and screaming again. Then, she sprung a leak. She was still gasping and laughing, “I'm sorry Morgan! I really am, but I warned you!” She had managed to soak both the bike and me. I went back to the ship.

“Morgan? I'm sorry! Morgan, where are you?” she called out, not knowing what I was doing. I got a bucket from the cargo bay, and headed for the lake. I waded out into the cold water and rinsed myself off, then I filled the bucket and returned. “Morgan? What are you doing? Where are you?” She called as I stood beside the bike. I dipped my hand in the water, and let a few cold drops fall on her tummy and breasts. She squealed in surprise and then started laughing again. “You are so mean, baby, but I love you!”

“I love you too babe, with all my heart, body, and soul.” Then I dumped the bucket of cold water over her and the bike. She screamed, squealed, and gasped with the shock of the cold water. Her skin was covered with goosebumps, and her nipples were as hard as pebbles. I laughed as I climbed back on the bike. She was sputtering and gasping as I ran my hands over her chilled skin.

“Now, I guess I need to warm you up.” I reached down and teased her little honey pot with my fingers. They came away drenched and slick with her moisture. After all the teasing, she was beyond wet, bucket of water aside. I positioned myself against her, and pushed forward, burying myself completely. She gasped and cried out, trying to thrust her hips against me. I headed the bike toward the path. She squealed at each dip and bump in the trail, and her inner muscles clenched around me. The feeling of speed and the unknown were taken to new heights by the presents of the blindfold. After a few minutes, each breath had become a moan. I used my left hand to play with her little love button. As soon as I felt her tense up, I stopped, and waited for her to relax. Then I turned off the dampeners and rubbed her little button again. Seconds later, she screamed her orgasm, bringing me with her.

I turned up the dampeners and slowed the bike, then finally pulled over. I watched her orgasm rack her body over and over again, feeling her squeeze me inside. I reached forward, and untied her hands, then strapped them in against her body to keep them from dangling loose. I pet her and stroked her, as I waited for her to become coherent again.

After a long while, she finally managed, “Morgan? Where are we?” I didn't answer, instead I gripped her thighs, and began to slide my hands up the sides of her body. She cried out and spasmed as I squeezed her firm breasts in my hands. “What are you doing, baby?” she asked. I dragged my fingers down her body, until both hands were at her little mound. I pulled on the little fluff of white there, teasing her. I was still buried inside her, and found myself growing hard again. “Oh no Morgan, not again, I can't...”

“But I am the dread pirate Morgan,” I said, “and I can!” I rubbed her little love button as I started the bike. She flung her head from side to side, moaning loudly. I turned the bike back towards the ship, and accelerated down the path, turning the dampeners off again. I left them off all the way back to the ship. Angel was waiting for us as I pulled in. Her eyes were big as she watched Spitfire convulsing. I removed her blindfold and we released her from the bike.

“Holy fucking hellz...” she said, “My turn tomorrow?” I laughed.

“Shouldn't you find out what happened first, before you volunteer?” I asked.

“I can see what happened. You tied her up on the bike, then you fucked her brains completely out! Like I said, my turn tomorrow?” She grinned.

“Okay, but remember, you asked for it!” I warned her. I carried Spitfire down to the lake, and Angel and I cleaned her up.

“Hey, what about the whole “hanging naked in the cargo bay” thing? Only this time without the sadistic psychopath and the blood and stuff! Or is it too soon for that? Or.. I know! You could tie us up and then...”

No comments: